A "weird dreams" thread

I think the underlying psychological reason for a "spear dream" is that I was horny.

Which puzzles me as to why it's the first one I can recall having.

I presumed you were trying to stop her singing
  • Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was being hunted by zombies last night. So scary I woke up!

To dream that you are attacked by zombies indicate that you are feeling overwhelmed by forces beyond your control. You are under tremendous stress in your waking life. Alternatively, the dream represents your fears of being helpless and overpowered.

I had a dream that I got stabbed on a bus.

Three weeks later a guy pulled a knife on someone else on the bus I was on.

About a year after that I saw the knife man stumbling through town. I got really angry and followed him through town for about 50 metres, then I remembered he didn't stab me and it was probably pretty foolish going after him.

• 3 weeks later...

Tuesday morning I was sleeping fitfully, having overslept a meeting with my boss the day before having to use a different phone for my alarm. I dreamt that I was on death row, where I think the alarms was death. I was fairly ok about being offed, despite some moments ofdoubt. Then, the second my alarm went off for real, my flaflatmates cats(who had no business being there) both jumped onto my feet. Not a good start to the day.

Last night I cooked six massive chickens at my ex girlfriends mother house in her massive range cooker. They were too big to be real chickens but I didn't know I was dreaming, they looked lovely and crispy on the outside and I took some skin off and ate it. It was perfect. The flesh under the skin looked amazing and shiny white, but whenever I cut a piece off it was bone. When I finally got a slice that was soft I got one bite which was delicious then I woke up.

Last night I cooked six massive chickens at my ex girlfriends mother house in her massive range cooker. They were too big to be real chickens but I didn't know I was dreaming, they looked lovely and crispy on the outside and I took some skin off and ate it. It was perfect. The flesh under the skin looked amazing and shiny white, but whenever I cut a piece off it was bone. When I finally got a slice that was soft I got one bite which was delicious then I woke up.

It means you're bottling doing something big or confronting something big.

To see or dream that you are a burglar indicates that your energy is being sucked away from you. You are feeling drained. It may also mean that your fears, guilt, and anxieties are making it hard for you to say no to others.

You think he's an angry, self-hating repressed homosexual, don't you?
  • 8 months later...

I was at my Aunt's place in Dublin. I'd dropped a bit of grated cheese out of a sandwich. The more a tried to clean it up the more it spread. In the end there was grated cheese all over the carpets which I was trying to vacuum up. The were also slices of courgette stick to a wall behind a table.

In between clearing up cheese I was playing a crap computer game where I was driving a truck armed with guns and rockets.

I was at my Aunt's place in Dublin. I'd dropped a bit of grated cheese out of a sandwich. The more a tried to clean it up the more it spread. In the end there was grated cheese all over the carpets which I was trying to vacuum up. The were also slices of courgette stick to a wall behind a table.

In between clearing up cheese I was playing a crap computer game where I was driving a truck armed with guns and rockets.

This means that you need to come clean on something before it makes an even bigger mess.

• 6 months later...

We were playing Southampton away. Naturally OASIS had decided to make a day of it and we'd been in the pub several hours before the match. We headed to the ground though for some reason it was a non-league style ground with terracing all around. There was a bar on both sides of the ground. To ensure we didn't see kick off I was with leeslover and 24hours at one of the bars to get another drink.

They wouldn't serve us as leeslover was too drunk having had his wedding that morning. So we decided to go to the bar on the other side in an attempt to get a drink. However on trying there the young jobsworth said no again, leeslover was way too drunk. We summoned his manager who was also behind the bar and he said no you're too drunk and you all look like you could do with losing weight too. Aghast at what we'd just heard, we thought who we should complain to but cut our losses as we couldn't think who we could take the issue to. And besides, we were drunk and nobody would take us seriously.

The match was still about to start, then I realised I was playing centre back for the Latics that day. I was steaming drunk, and we conceded 3 disgraceful goals in the opening 5 minutes, including one where I fell over the ball inside the 6 yard box. The rest of the game went without incident, us losing 3-0.

We were playing Southampton away. Naturally OASIS had decided to make a day of it and we'd been in the pub several hours before the match. We headed to the ground though for some reason it was a non-league style ground with terracing all around. There was a bar on both sides of the ground. To ensure we didn't see kick off I was with leeslover and 24hours at one of the bars to get another drink.

They wouldn't serve us as leeslover was too drunk having had his wedding that morning. So we decided to go to the bar on the other side in an attempt to get a drink. However on trying there the young jobsworth said no again, leeslover was way too drunk. We summoned his manager who was also behind the bar and he said no you're too drunk and you all look like you could do with losing weight too. Aghast at what we'd just heard, we thought who we should complain to but cut our losses as we couldn't think who we could take the issue to. And besides, we were drunk and nobody would take us seriously.

The match was still about to start, then I realised I was playing centre back for the Latics that day. I was steaming drunk, and we conceded 3 disgraceful goals in the opening 5 minutes, including one where I fell over the ball inside the 6 yard box. The rest of the game went without incident, us losing 3-0.

LJ out.

The really odd thing is that I had the same dream, but I called Barry when they wouldn't serve us. He sorted it all out and had a bottle of Champagne each at half time. And he signed The Monk to play in goal on day release. He kept a clean sheet, scored 7 and was red carded for a double murder.

Prescient. Looking forward to LL's wedding.