Yoof tonight

Give it a rest ffs. Latics fans aint no different to any others.

the guys im on about probs dont post on here, they sit behind me and I seem to remember them screaming Smalley your sh*t on his debut and constantly shout unfunny sarcastic things at Eardley

:angry:

Was sat with RoytonBlueLad last night and said exactly the same thing to me about Eaves just after we'd kicked off (the Porter thing). He'd seen him a couple of times before and told me he was the one to watch (up top at least). Have to say after watching him I agree.

Wasn't wrong was I :wink:

Rowney impressed me as well. Seems to have the tenacity that Chalmers had this time last year. Mainly running round and crunching anything that moves. Chalmers seems a bit more disciplined now with a year under his belt but still loves getting stuck in.

Esdaille-Biney looks quite a cool customer as well.

Lots to be pleased about on that showing. Hopefully have some more of these making their way through in the next few years.

Those of you who noted all those dates in your diary will spot immediately that that could be the date for us to play Morecambe in a replay.

MMM :mmm: a choice between an FA cup replay for a round we haven't got to yet (although I have faith we will) against a team we should probably beat first time of asking some 120+ miles away or a potential cup upset against a team which would give me bragging rights (unlikely any geordies will notice until its too late) some 20 miles away and a piece of :censored: for me to get to despite my current mobility problems. There is only going to be one game I'm going to that particular evening and its not in Oldham. Especially as the most easily accessible stand (and the one I feel is my base at the moment) will no doubt be shut again. Plus in years to come you might be able to say I was there... insert reference to a shock result or player achievement, which is not likely to be the case for a game we ought to win anyway.

MMM :mmm: a choice between an FA cup replay for a round we haven't got to yet (although I have faith we will) against a team we should probably beat first time of asking some 120+ miles away or a potential cup upset against a team which would give me bragging rights (unlikely any geordies will notice until its too late) some 20 miles away and a piece of :censored: for me to get to despite my current mobility problems. There is only going to be one game I'm going to that particular evening and its not in Oldham. Especially as the most easily accessible stand (and the one I feel is my base at the moment) will no doubt be shut again. Plus in years to come you might be able to say I was there... insert reference to a shock result or player achievement, which is not likely to be the case for a game we ought to win anyway.

Sorry, I didn't make my point clear. If we are involved in a Cup replay, I would expect the Youth Cup-tie to be postponed. That's what Taggart would demand if he was involved.

Sorry, I didn't make my point clear. If we are involved in a Cup replay, I would expect the Youth Cup-tie to be postponed. That's what Taggart would demand if he was involved.

No you did make your point clear but it was posted after I starting typing my point so I didn't read it until later