OAFC Memorabilia Fair 6/12/2008‏ at the Brighton Game,

wardlelatic

If anyone has the old style enamel lapel badges of just the club crest - only about 1cm across I would like about 10 to get me through the rest of my life as they don't stock them in the shop anymore, only the big ones.

10???

Only 10????

Not planning on living long T?

That was a seasons worth for me - best badge ever but utterly lose-able.

KtF,

Derek.

If anyone has the old style enamel lapel badges of just the club crest - only about 1cm across I would like about 10 to get me through the rest of my life as they don't stock them in the shop anymore, only the big ones.

Third from left

Do you mean like this one? I only have one spare.

I also have spares of the badge on the far right in the above photo and all of the following available:

FA Cup Semi Final badge set

Everton Match badge

Play Off badge Set

If anyone is interested PM me for prices.

Third from left

I also have spares of the badge on the far right in the above photo and all of the following available:

Everton Match badge

Play Off badge Set

Come up for the game early matt and sell some of your badges ... thats why I'm doing the fair

Third from left

Everton Match badge

Play Off badge Set

Those badges are fantastic Matt. Get along to the Fair, I am sure you will get a lot of interest.

Those badges are fantastic Matt. Get along to the Fair, I am sure you will get a lot of interest.

Unfortunately I can't make it to the fair. I only have very limited numbers left, having now pretty much stopped selling badges. Wouldn't be worth doing a stall with the quantities I have. Would have loved to come along as a punter though.

Unfortunately I can't make it to the fair. I only have very limited numbers left, having now pretty much stopped selling badges. Wouldn't be worth doing a stall with the quantities I have. Would have loved to come along as a punter though.

get yourdad to come along .. I'll put on the full details shortly about what happening on the day

Third from left

Everton Match badge

Play Off badge Set

Aye, thats the one!

10 should see me through about 50 years, I've had my current one for about 5 years but the back doesn't grip it anymore.

Guest oa_exile
Two points Rich.

1. All of your personal details are on view, I thought this wasn't allowed.

2. Why is Steve Bruce on the poster? Scholes I can understand.

3. And this should have been posted in the Classifieds section of the forum :grin:

and back to point two Steve Bruce is on the actual semi-final programme :blink:

Edited by oa_exile

As Rich will mention, the Fair will be about 80% Latics Memorabilia but the rest made up of all sporting memorabilia. Hence the reason I placed in a few other sport related images... including Steve Bruce (who was on the actual FA Cup SF programme), thanks oa-exile for pointing that out :)

Two points Rich.

1. All of your personal details are on view, I thought this wasn't allowed.

2. Why is Steve Bruce on the poster? Scholes I can understand.

3. And this should have been posted in the Classifieds section of the forum grin.gif

Not all of my details are on view, I've posted my number and work e-mail so the club dont have to deal with all the texts and questions I've already taken ... none of there are personal and are in the public domain anyway

Its a Sports Memorabilia fair so all sport pieces are welcome.

I'm not selling anything directly Andy, Its an imformation Poster in the Latics terraces to advertise an Evnt at Bp just like a Sportmans Dinner or Ticket incentive for the club .

Hopefully full details to be posted by 5 pm :OWTB1:

Guest oa_exile
Not all of my details are on view, I've posted my number and work e-mail so the club dont have to deal with all the texts and questions I've already taken ... none of there are personal and are in the public domain anyway

Its a Sports Memorabilia fair so all sport pieces are welcome.

I'm not selling anything directly Andy, Its an imformation Poster in the Latics terraces to advertise an Evnt at Bp just like a Sportmans Dinner or Ticket incentive for the club .

Hopefully full details to be posted by 5 pm :OWTB1:

That's a :whoosh: from me :tongue1:

Sounds good Richie I will be there as I collect signed stuff ,ciggy cards,badges,etc :deal2:

including Steve Bruce (who was on the actual FA Cup SF programme), thanks oa-exile for pointing that out :)

You can call me Exile :)

Before the match at Boundary Park on the 6th December the Corner Suite Sponsors Box will be open for all fans to bring along any unwanted or doubled up Sports Memorabilia that they may own.

The club shop will also be making available unquie Latic Memorabilia and other pieces of club merchandise, for fans to buy.

The Corner suite will be open at 11:30 am until 12 for anyone wishing to set up a table to sell any Memorabilia, now this can range from Signed Latic shirts, Badges, Scalfs, Patches and Stickers, Match Programmes, Match Ticket Stubs, Old Football Cards, Cricket Bats, Boxing Memorabilia, Rugby Memorabilia and any other forms of Sports Memorabilia you may have and wish to sell. The doors will open then to all fans at 12 miday until 14:30 to come in a browse the Memorabilia on offer.

If you are wishing to sell any items at the fair, please contact me first so I can log your details and item and give you further information. For any special items you may wish to sell, I will be orgainising a form of catalogue that will be on show before the fair to enable fans who have to travel to Bp from afar an opportunity to make reserve bids on any items. Therefore I will need you to send me a good picture of the item so I can advertise it for the fair on your behalf.

This fair isn't just for selling, it gives all fans a chance to look up close at items you may have seen on popular auction websites. Its an ideal opportunity to find that lost programme for your own collection or maybe buy your first signed shirt. With the costs now incurred when selling on Ebay and other popluar auction websites for the seller and buyer, this is a chance to pick up a bargin and make a few quid from your own collection in time for Christmas.

The Bar will be open for fans wishing to have a beer while attending the fair along with other refreshments (Normal match day restrictions apply to all refreshments sold)

If you have any questions, then please contact me directly by PM on Owtb or by the information on the Poster below.

oafcfairposterde2.jpg

w453.png

• 2 weeks later...

lots of interest so far from people wanting to sell programmes ! Ideal for people wanting to look for that missing programme from their collection

Oldham.athletic.co.uk link

I have also had a few calls for people asking if anyone is selling Old Match tickets and other older Memorabilia, so if anyone is looking to sell such things this could be your chance !

The following will also be on SALE at the fair, further details of the Plate can be given if you send me a PM or give me a call. The current owners details will be given out to anyone interested in sending a bid before the Fair.

numberplatetq4.jpg

w640.png

Also on sale will be a 1968 Manchester United European cup final ticket.

wembley-1968-ticket-tshirt_thumb.jpg

I have also had this fantastic item offered for sale on the day

Dear Richard

I have the original sign "Oldham Athletic Wembley 1990" that featured on the front of the Special Train going to Wembley in 1990 for the Littlewoods Cup Final, and would be interested in entering it for the Memorabilia Fayre at Boundary Park on 6th December.

Pm or call for details

Can anyone offer this Fan the item he is looking for ?

Hello Richard.

Apologies for contacting you out of the blue, but I've picked up your details from the Latics website, see link;

http://www.oldhamathletic.co.uk/page/NewsU...1458661,00.html

Anyway, I'm a Latics fan who lives in London nowadays, so I only attend a handful of home games every year, but travel to quite a few away, in and around London. My first game this year was Swindon! Awful! Hence I won't be at the Brighton game when the fair is on.

While I'm not interested in selling any memorablia, I am interested in buying some. Specifically, I am after the following shirt from 1986 in a Medium or Large size:

Andrew

Guest oa_exile
Can anyone offer this Fan the item he is looking for ?

I would probably PM and ask Museum de Latique (Gary) this is probably the LEES sponsored one ?