OAFC Memorabilia Fair 6/12/2008‏ at the Brighton Game,

wardlelatic

I have had some details this morning from a Latic fan who will be bringing along 171 programmes + 41 Reserve Team sheets

15 programmes from 1990-1991 season

6 programmes from 1992-1993 season

8 programmes from 1993 - 1994 season

10 programmes from 1999-1997 season

5 programmes from 1997-1998 season

8 programmes from 1999-2000 season

6 programmes from 2000-2001 season

18 programmes from 2002 - 2003 season including friendlies

12 programmes from 2004 - 2005 season

8 programmes from 2005-2006 season

If anyone is missing any programmes from these season PM me and I will check his list for you !!

Richie,

The doors open at 11:30, will the car park be open at this time ?

Yep .. the car park will be open and so will the BAR :drinking:

So if people are unsure if they want anything.. they can still come along and help the club out by putting their beer money over the clubs bar ^_^

Guest oa_exile
Yep .. the car park will be open and so will the BAR :drinking:

So if people are unsure if they want anything.. they can still come along and help the club out by putting their beer money over the clubs bar ^_^

Thought that was the main point of it ? :grin:

Museum de Latique willl be having a stall on Saturday.

Main items for sale is a collection of Latics photographs from the Chronicle many with the official OEC stamp and written explanation of the photograph subject. Photo's range from late 70's to mid 90's. I guess there between 700 to 800 photographs.

Also small collection of programmes late 80's to early 90's

Probably have a few badges a number of books and a Mark Allott Long Sleeved game worn shirt from 2002/2003

Gary

MdL

Edited by Museum de Latique

The Trust will also be having a table on Sat with signed shirts from the Eyresy Benefit game along with DVD's, Pennants, T-shirts etc

The big thing to remember is that the BAR is open from 12 midday, so come and have a pint or 6 and a nosey help put your money into the clubs coffers for the day :drinking66:

What if the worst comes to the worst, and the game is called off, after the Club gets cold feet and calls in a local ref early on Friday, to inspect the pitch and avoid a wasted journey and overnight stay for Brighton?

Will the Memorabilia Fair still go ahead and will it continue beyond 2:30pm?

What if the worst comes to the worst, and the game is called off, after the Club gets cold feet and calls in a local ref early on Friday, to inspect the pitch and avoid a wasted journey and overnight stay for Brighton?

Will the Memorabilia Fair still go ahead and will it continue beyond 2:30pm?

That D_S is a very good Question and one I'm awaiting the answer on :unsure:

I would like to maximise the day for the club and fans, it would be moved to the Leyton Orient game on the 20th Dec :unsure:

This item I think will appeal to anyone who collects any form of Old Latic Memorabilia and Season Tickets

Its a 1958-59 Oldham Athletic Association Football Club Ltd

Boys Complimentary

Book

Its 50 years old this season and in EXCELLANT condition

04122008339um3.th.jpg

04122008341nr6.th.jpg

04122008340en7.th.jpg

I have this morning recieved this email with even more items

Got the balls down from my loft been up there a long time, The actual match ball is the ball from Latic's v Mansfield 1977-78. I do have an Everton Ball signed by Everton & Latics, and also a ball signed following Latics v Derby County 95/96 If you think its bring them I will please let me know.

You might recall some time ago the club sold on e-bay a limited edition print which was done to celebrate the clubs centenary , I have one do you think it would sell and if so how much for can a reserved price be put on it?

15dwiu8.jpg

Signed by my HERO Nicky Henry

One of these rare prints still hangs in the clubs Directors lounge and takes pride of place near the bar.

This item along with a few others are not to be missed. Ideal presents for Xmas :wink:

One of these rare prints still hangs in the clubs Directors lounge and takes pride of place near the bar.

This print was one of a limited edition of 300 of a painting to commemorate the centenary of OAFC November 1995.

The picture is signed by:

Chairman & Managing Director; Team Manager; Team Captain; Artist.

The scoreboard shows:

OLDHAM.........1

MAN U............0

:grin:

The club will also be having a table to sell many old pieces of Memorabilia that they have had around the club for the last few years !!

Items include, excellant orginal painting of players, Eintracht Frankfurt / Latic Pin bagdes along with many more badges.

Signed squad footballs from previous season teams, shirts and old kit will also be on offer.

Many items on the day will be available to be picked up and bought after the fair closes at 2:30pm. If you would like to buy any item off the seller, leave your details with that person and arrange collection and payment for a later date.

Its a perfect way to have a nosey at some old pieces of Memorabilia, have a beer andchat with other fans

:drinking66::gossip:

The club will also be having a table to sell many old pieces of Memorabilia that they have had around the club for the last few years !!

If anyone finds a framed cross-stitch of a half-Latics-half-Pine-Villa-badge, I made it!

I was assured by Joe Royle that it had been hung in his Office :unsure: