idiot sheridans world

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oi Ackey, are you in Canada now? Are you planning to 'do' Cuba on your world tour?

I'm sat looking out over a very rainy center of Downtow Vancouver yeah. Unfortunatly Cuba's not on for this trip, we've got a month in Canada and a month back in the US (east coast - already done the west).

Normally I'd stay on topic, but this one doesn't warrant it really!

this is about opinions though

It certainly is.

http://www.owtb.co.uk/index.php?act=boardrules

Looks like you're protected from up on high by the prince of darkness - we've banned for less :grin:

Have you seen the little cartoon with a guy on the PC typing away, PC guys parter shouts from out of frame "Are you coming to bed or what?", to which the PC guy replies "No, somebody is wrong on the internet!".

I can't find it...

i dont care whats tolerated or not mate give sheridan a break that applies to all the knockers on here were 2 wins off top. crisis? there isnt one

And if those two wins were to become two defeats (Highly possible the way we've been playing) we could move down to 13th.

If that were the case, would you then declare there is no crisis because we are still just above the relegation zone?

Shez is getting it in the neck because of his recent formations, discipline, team selection, tactics and loan transfer activity - none of which have endeared him to the fans who expect better from a budget based on a promotion push, and a promising and exciting start to the season.

Whether or not he should go is a matter of opinion - which is what the poll is about OPINION.

I love logging on at work and reading through posts,

Hey im a new member im going to start off by insulting the MODs :D haha

Imagine starting a new job and walking straight into your bosses office and calling him lol

Great stuff! dont ban his account its a good read:)

ok i take that on board but putting polls on how long you think your managers got doesnt reflect where we are in the league or do the club any good what so ever, you should know that mark you follow them all over?

I know its before 10am, but i'm confused. In your post on the other thread you said you drive 200 miles to home games, but earlier in this thread you say exile is wrong (which has been very well put, he probaly is) as he is an exile - in the far off badlands of somewhere near liverpool :wink: .... and now, you are saying mark is ok - when he lives in that bloody them there Lon-don...

I just dont get these superfans, no time for us here part timers, especially me....I obviously dont know what i'm talking about.... (true)

Where am I, whats going on....

Sheridan In? Who knows...

:pokeuu:

You any good at managing football teams... I know of a potential vacancy... :wink:

I belive I am

CV

Champ man 2003-2007

I got Oldham into the Premiership and won the European Cup

Sold Clegg for £250,000 one year( gosh this games so real)

Guest sheridans_world

You mean this rummy? :

wrong.jpg

Anyway, I thank my fellow mods for their insults (i'll be watching :wink: ).

As for JW, take a look at the board rules, you're a new member, try to get used to the board.

Oh, for the record, I dont think you'll find a bigger Sheridan fan than me. (I even went as far as blaming the loss on Tuesday totally on Hughes because I think Shez is that good, trust me I can provide links to threads!) When debate is lacking (as it was the other day) it is the job of the staff to keep things ticking over, hence bringing up a subject which hasnt been touched on in months. So while the thread may say 'SHEZ OUT', try reading through people's comments before jumping on them.

Anyway, we are going to put 5 past Southend tomorrow, SHEZ IS GOD!

You mean this rummy? :

wrong.jpg

Anyway, I thank my fellow mods for their insults (i'll be watching :wink: ).

As for JW, take a look at the board rules, you're a new member, try to get used to the board.

Oh, for the record, I dont think you'll find a bigger Sheridan fan than me. (I even went as far as blaming the loss on Tuesday totally on Hughes because I think Shez is that good, trust me I can provide links to threads!) When debate is lacking (as it was the other day) it is the job of the staff to keep things ticking over, hence bringing up a subject which hasnt been touched on in months. So while the thread may say 'SHEZ OUT', try reading through people's comments before jumping on them.

Anyway, we are going to put 5 past Southend tomorrow, SHEZ IS GOD!

Is that the time. :censored:, I'm late.

Guest sheridans_world
We should start writing to the letters page of the Yorkshire Evening Post if he doesn’t read this forum.

Wonder what name he posts as? Probably Roger Ritchie or something covert like that.

Or maybe 'Sheridans_World' has been accurate all along! :shock:

:grin:

Guest oa_exile
Oh, for the record, I dont think you'll find a bigger Sheridan fan than me.

I did ask him with a :blink: when he started his one man rant about you.

Who Sheridans World ? :blink:

Guest oa_exile
Thanks Exile, I knew you'd fight my corner!!

Erhmmmm :blush: TBH it was Thursday night and boring as hell on here , when he posted I thought "Hey up a fight" :grin:

I belive I am

CV

Champ man 2003-2007

I got Oldham into the Premiership and won the European Cup

Sold Clegg for £250,000 one year( gosh this games so real)

I once got rejected for the Bolton job after Bruce Rioch was sacked despite having a much better CV than Roy Mcfarlane :( . I'd give them some credit though, they wrote back to me to say I didn't get it. Though I had a feeling I hadn't as about a month before I received the letter, the news reported Mcfarlane had it. I did think it was quite funny that they had tippexed Bruce Riochs name out on the letterhead next to where it said "Manager:"