hypocrites

j@cko

....perhaps the Mods should ban its use in future.

Nope. All about context. What Diego has failed to tell you is that it has about 50 different meanings slang or otherwise, for instance one of them being BELIEVE IT OR NOT an extremely idiotic and/or stupid person. The context will be reviewed the word will not.

Please can I take this opportunity to mention this part of the regs again...

Calling out the Admins or Mods publicly on the forum is an invitation to be banned. Questions can be made by private message or email. In other words If you have a problem with the way this board is run, or any of the members moderating it, do not post your dissatisfaction or question policy publicly, send an email to a member of the admin team. We will not tolerate what we consider public undermining.

Closed.

In the closed post further down the board J@cko complained about a word which was used last week. I too feel strongly about that word being used and would like to see the mods be more aware of the effect such a word can have on some people. Personally if somebody referred to me as an Idiot then that is their opinion, if they used the other term I'd be looking to tear them a new arsehole. You see, I have a brother with special needs and have heard too many people use that word in a hurtful and vindictive way to just let it pass. I thought the mods would have dealt with it when it was first mentioned, but when J@cko had to mention it a second time his post is closed and he is ridiculed as if he's overreacting. :(

In the closed post further down the board J@cko complained about a word which was used last week. I too feel strongly about that word being used and would like to see the mods be more aware of the effect such a word can have on some people. Personally if somebody referred to me as an Idiot then that is their opinion, if they used the other term I'd be looking to tear them a new arsehole. You see, I have a brother with special needs and have heard too many people use that word in a hurtful and vindictive way to just let it pass. I thought the mods would have dealt with it when it was first mentioned, but when J@cko had to mention it a second time his post is closed and he is ridiculed as if he's overreacting. :(

cheers mate, waste o time wernt it. cant believe the response from the mods, how dare i call them out publicly, i am so angry at the mo its best to lie low for a while...there will be repurcussions, that i promise. this should be a board spouting equal opportunities, not pushing them to one side....the clubs official board? tut tut..........I'll be back

Going to start dishing out some soon, please do not undermine the Admin/Mods.

As you all know, our admin team are all volunteers and moderating is not a perfect science. Your support of their volunteer status is appreciated, and calling out the Admins or Mods publicly on the forum is an invitation to be banned. Questions can be made by private message or email. In other words If you have a problem with the way this board is run, or any of the members moderating it, do not post your dissatisfaction or question policy publicly, send an email to a member of the admin team. We will not tolerate what we consider public undermining.

Last warning, no further notice will be given.

Closed and edited.

Going to start dishing out some soon, please do not undermine the Admin/Mods.

As you all know, our admin team are all volunteers and moderating is not a perfect science. Your support of their volunteer status is appreciated, and calling out the Admins or Mods publicly on the forum is an invitation to be banned. Questions can be made by private message or email. In other words If you have a problem with the way this board is run, or any of the members moderating it, do not post your dissatisfaction or question policy publicly, send an email to a member of the admin team. We will not tolerate what we consider public undermining.

Last warning, no further notice will be given.

Closed and edited.

And if we're being really silly about all this and hypocritical, the mods/admins can be really picky...

no they aint mate, i was just avin a dig at billy no mates, for bein a cock

oh dont boo em or shout at em, they are so fickle and might think sod em i'm not running around for these morons who pay my wages.

the cock gave out abuse every time then moaned like a girl when he was thrown out..

It goes on and on...

And apparently quite a few were slagging you off last night on here, and we mopped it up. Thanks? Nah, I didn't think so...