Ricketts

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Loving the guy who 'publicised' his sentiments towards the drum. I was dying to do something similar but didn't quite have the balls :lol: Appreciate the drummer is trying to get the crowd behind the lads after going behind but whilst his efforts were sustained they were clearly futile. Nobody was interested. It was just plain annoying at the time, and the drummer should have had a short break.

That F****ng drum was right behind me last night......

the person making his 'sentiments' known was :angry: footy 68 :angry:

If we refer to him as "the love of my life", even S_W will know who we mean, but 'spies' will be confused. :devilish:

I say we switch Jones and Taylor's boots and give them the wrong one. I'll come up with a plan for later with McCarthy asks for his player back

I'm guessing... did the sentiment carry any suggestions about where they drum might best be stored?

You must be sat close behind me then Sav - I often wonder who's who with regards to OWTB names whilst at BP. I bet loads of us have sat really close and then come home to get stuck into each other in 'cyber world'. As for footy68... :angry: ...I won't be giving him any unnecessary grief, or banging any drums near him. :lol:

Cannot understand that comment - Stam had a good defensive game - as did Gregan. The five minute period apart that is :grin:

Me neither, but I then again some people will pick at every minute detail and never give credit to the opposition for their goals. I thought their 2nd goal was very well worked.

It wasn't sung in the Chaddy End and that's where he scored, just like last season. In celebration he ran behind the net across the front of the Chaddy with a massive smile on his face but he didn't loook at the crowd. There were a few moans about his celebration but the vast majority were philosophical about it.

Thats because the majority of the idiots in there are now in the RRE.

Didn't think Ricketts was anything great, a couple of decent passes but he was left unmarked a few times because he spent half the game stood on the half way line..... midfielders had the midfield to mark, the CB don't want to be moving that far up to pick him up.

Had to laugh (and agree) at a few of their fans afterwards .... we'll never do anything with that lazy donkey Ricketts up front.

P.S Sounded to me that our happy drummer was banging along to die die Ricketts. Seriously, does the club really want to continue to allow him to bring the drum as a method of trying to encourage singer when he does things like that. Disgusting ..... final straw for me !!!

Guest oa_exile

Plenty of room in the RRE , you dont have to sit with the singers or the drummer boy :wink:

The "L section" is pretty much empty and room in the "A section" as well :)

Plenty of room in the RRE , you dont have to sit with the singers or the drummer boy :wink:

The "L section" is pretty much empty and room in the "A section" as well :)

Sat in the 'A' section last week, it was really cramped, but I am reliably informed that the nearer you go to the front (also in the Chaddy) the more leg room there is.

P.S Sounded to me that our happy drummer was banging along to die die Ricketts. Seriously, does the club really want to continue to allow him to bring the drum as a method of trying to encourage singer when he does things like that. Disgusting ..... final straw for me !!!

I feel like you just have a vendetta against the lad because you don't like him dictating the songs. I was in the I block and had to cringe with embarrassment as some of our less intelligent fans poured scorn on our clubs name once again but I'm fairly sure that the drummer wasn't joining in with it. I'm not a massive fan of him when he tries to dictate everything but there are plenty of occassions when he is of use to the atmosphere. I get the feeling a number of people are just waiting for any chance to have a swipe at him. Just to clarify i've never met him and in all honesty he seems quite arrogant about his position as 'official drummer' but I just feel he gets plenty of undue criticism on here. If everyone joins in and stops worrying about who started what chant or song or whatever, maybe the atmosphere would improve. Afterall we are all fighting for the same cause here are we not?