Beware - Mass Car Break Ins on Westhulme Avenue tonight

Sorry but please ignore this advise, I and at least 8 other people I know have been done on the small park during a game, I had many things stolen from my car and I know a few others had stereo etc stolen also.

Sorry K_D you have been lucky - Find another place soon :wink:

Offical carpark is the best bet

That wouldn't have happened outside my house.

Sorry but please ignore this advise, I and at least 8 other people I know have been done on the small park during a game, I had many things stolen from my car and I know a few others had stereo etc stolen also.

Sorry K_D you have been lucky - Find another place soon :wink:

Offical carpark is the best bet

Sorry to hear that mate! However just to clarify .. i wasnt offering any advice .. Ive parked for as long as i can remember and havent had any trouble, or any of my friends. I stress again .. its not advice!! Dont park there after my glowing recomendation, just sharing my experiences.

There's no point people saying that they didn't report it 'cos plod won't do owt.

Get it reported and it goes on the crime stats. 10 extra cases on the stats every home game might well be worth plod sending a few rookie pcs round to prevent.

Unfortunately you have to play the system to get a response.