bad night for the drummer

When we sing it at away games, it's sung too fast and there's no drum to blame for that. It also only lasts for two verses. Let's get back to the standard set at Swindon on that memorable day! Norm says we're "different class" at away games, but he's just being polite. Let's show him what we can really do! :OWTB1::OWTB1::OWTB1::OWTB1::OWTB1:

Peterborough then?

There is a difference between "noise" and "atmosphere", although the two are not mutially exclusive.

Russ Abbott would have hated a party if it was just noisy.

He would also have hated a party with an atmosphere if it wasn't a happy one. Tuesday fixtures at Boundary Park would have been right up his street, what with the abundance of cool night air.

I couldnt be bothered reading the debate about this subject.

But id like to thank the drummer boy for his excellent performance on tuesday.

He drownd out all the moaners in the stand and actually managed to creat a little atmopsphere with his persistant trying.

Thank you for your dedication to the cause.

It would have been dead in there without him and then all the players would be able to hear is the bloody moans and winges from some of our fans which im getting quite sick off in that stand.

Support your team or stay at home!

Something that the players and manager have noticed lately.

Were in the bloody play off zone and were a tiny club and you have nobs calling players names and spoiling the club and atmosphere at games.

Edited by BESASTIAN11

He drownd out all the moaners in the stand and actually managed to creat a little atmopsphere with his persistant trying.

It would have been dead in there without him and then all the players would be able to hear is the bloody moans and winges from some of our fans which im getting quite sick off in that stand.

Were in the bloody play off zone and were a tiny club and you have nobs calling players names and spoiling the club and atmosphere at games.

I think more people need to realise this...4 points off top and 3,800 for a home game, we are certainly punching above our weight with these crowds.

Guest oa_exile

You must be one of the Drummer Boy's mates with all the support you keep giving him, TBH you are starting to sound a bit gay.

I'm actually getting sick of your constant bitching about other fans in the RRE.

I dont have a problem personally with the lad but for FFS I wish YOU would shut the :censored: up !

I already pointed out one another post if you are getting sick of it then :censored: off back into the Chaddy.

Sometimes when the drummer continues with the Blue and White army beat - it picks up and goes away and comes back again - and when it does it is great - real problem here chaps is the fact that we were 3 points off 2nd place, couldnt get 4,000 and there was no atmos at all - we are a miserable club and like the Chaddy last seas - drummer boy does help get us going when there is a library moment at BP - so keep on drummin !!

So you cant be arsed listening to other people... Well sorry if I just resort to smacking you in the face then (im not really going to do this before any admins go mental :D Im just making the point that being so ignorant is rude and unconstructive)... Maybe that's a better route....

Edited by oafc0000

You must be one of the Drummer Boy's mates with all the support you keep giving him, TBH you are starting to sound a bit gay.

I'm actually getting sick of your constant bitching about other fans in the RRE.

I dont have a problem personally with the lad but for FFS I wish YOU would shut the :censored: up !

I already pointed out one another post if you are getting sick of it then :censored: off back into the Chaddy.

Well you must be one of the bloody wingers. Who turns up to have a go at the team and winge at everything they can.

Get a bloody life.

Get behind your team and stop bloody winging.

FFS there are some morbid lets just say people who call them selves Oldham supporters.

:shock: Beating at it like a gormless ape, even when no-one is joining in, isn't an 'excellent performance.' At one stage he was banging it to deliberatly wind-up some of our own fans.

The Stewards and Police are a pis* take.

Josh does a great job with the drum. I know some people dont like it but it does help with the atmosphere.

Anyway i thought all the moaners were moving to the chaddy so we can bang the drum, stand up and chant all game???

Yep

doesn't like moaners, Police or Stewards :bobby::biker::argue: ... but loves standing (which is against the law tut tut :busted: ) and someone banging a drum (glad he didn't say playing a drum as this would be false advertising :deal: )

P.S guys ... lay of the silly personal comments please.