the one or two

remove that anti-English symbol from next to our beloved Latics badge and I'll consider it.

None-negotiable I'm afraid. You need to stop being so panicky about people. I support England vs Ireland, you'll find a large percentage of English people in Lancashire have Celtic connections which we are proud of without conflicting at all with where we grew up and the people we are friends with. Half of my local Celtic Supporters club look out for Oldham scores these days, rather than hating me for being English, and that's despite them knowing where my first love is in internationals.

Now SUPPORT THE JUMPER

None-negotiable I'm afraid. You need to stop being so panicky about people. I support England vs Ireland, you'll find a large percentage of English people in Lancashire have Celtic connections which we are proud of without conflicting at all with where we grew up and the people we are friends with. Half of my local Celtic Supporters club look out for Oldham scores these days, rather than hating me for being English, and that's despite them knowing where my first love is in internationals.

Now SUPPORT THE JUMPER

panicky?