Why has Lags topic been closed?

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest oa_exile
Nooooo, you are meant to say that Exile has already pointed out how to do it, then I say that I haven't seen any posts from that tosser for months since I blocked him....

Who said what? Oh exile? I don't know what he said, I blocked him ages ago...

:exile::peepwall::exile:

Yes, someone mention my name....??

Ok, to add my twopenneth, i think most on here know I have nothing against Man Yoo, in fact, I would prefer them to win the premier league ahead of everyone else... that politcally correct for you Mark :wink:

These comments may annoy some people, but If Oldham arent going to be the best team in the country, i would much prefer a team from Manchester to be, my hatred of all things Scouse means that thier outspoken self-superior delusions has meant I want man Yoo to win more than ever, and anyone who would prefer a london club to win the league, well... I think that is just odd...

Exactly my sentiments

As mark said in the other thread, I find some of the threads on here that appear every now and again even more offensive, like all that crap about jumping on the rochdale badwaggon.... who are more of a rival to oldham than Man Yoo..

Went along to Wembley to meet up with few tics who were going to the game. They were shocked that I had ventured out on such a crap day to the other side of London just for a beer and I wasn't going to the game. There was some consideration about going but once in the pub I just felt absolutely nothing for Rochdale, found their fans annoying, no chance I was paying more than a tenner to go ... and frankly didn't care a hoot. I'm a born and breed Rochdale lad, but they are not my team (or should I say one of my teams :grin:)

.. but to be offended at the sight of a badge of a club that has no direct bearing on anything Oldham... nah, dont think so.... just like someone having Barcelona, or FC Twente, or Brondby, or new England saints, or Pitsburgh Penguins as a logo on their signature.... different worlds....

:OASISscarf: exactly

Mark, I am insulted by your new signature. Some of my best friends are Manchester United fans.

I'm trying to remember if Mark joined in the hearty abuse of one of them at Colchester. Next time we'll know to tie the pair of them together so we can get another credit-crunch beating two for one offer.

PS, when people claim that, "some of my best friends..." aren't they usually lying?

Edited by leeslover

I'm trying to remember if Mark joined in the hearty abuse of one of them at Colchester. Next time we'll know to tie the pair of them together so we can get another credit-crunch beating two for one offer.

PS, when people claim that, "some of my best friends..." aren't they usually lying?

You have caught me out. The truth is that I only have one friend.

Oh, and you're just bitter because he 'muscled' in on your attempts to chat-up Mark's flatmate. He then proceeded to attempt to explain the offside rule. Badly.

Edited by Takemeanywhere

Oh, and you're just bitter because he 'muscled' in on your attempts to chat-up Mark's flatmate. He then proceeded to attempt to explain the offside rule. Badly.

That is so, so untrue* in every detail

* except insofar as it pertains to genuine historical events which did in fact happen

Thats the second time you have posted that... Your opinion has been registered.... Now let other people have a say...

:lol: it`s hardly like im stopping people have there say i am .. deary me!

(btw it`s the FIRST time ive posted that ... the first post merely said some people get wound up alittle easy, the second was more about your post!).

Thats the second time you have posted that... Your opinion has been registered.... Now let other people have a say...

I hate United more than anyone but I do feel a bit of a hypocrite because when I get tickets I go and watch them if we haven’t got a game lol

Even going to the Derby tomorrow at 'Middle Eastland's' lol

But I feel sick when I see United stuff on here and the main site.

Guest oa_exile
That only works if you have a friend. Thank god I've got a season ticket :wink:

Some of my best friends are Manchester United fans.

You have caught me out. The truth is that I only have one friend.

I'm trying to build up your personal profile .......... so where are we up to ? :lol:

Guest oa_exile
Some people do throw there toys out of there pram very easily. Its a sig .. on a messageboard .. hardly end of the world business!

The Irony :grin: