Why has Lags topic been closed?

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Exactly! :grin:

Some people do throw there toys out of there pram very easily. Its a sig .. on a messageboard .. hardly end of the world business!

It say`s something if you get wound up by a sig, imo anyway (there are exceptions, personal abuse etcetc.)

Are they not the same points of view ?

:blink:

Completely different, in every-way!

In one im talking about prams and the end of the world, the second i touch on abuse .. completely different topics! :grin:

.....yea....right..... :huh:

Your points are the same...people overreacting.... your a fruit :D

Edited by oafc0000

Thats the second time you have posted that... Your opinion has been registered.... Now let other people have a say...

Suggesting people are over reacting to the signature... He phrased it differently twice... the point of view was the same though...

Are they not the same points of view ?

:blink:

Thats the third time you have posted that... Your opinion has been registered.... Now let other people have a say...

:laught16:

.....yea....right..... :huh:

Your points are the same...people overreacting.... your a fruit :D

Sorry, fourth

:laught30: :laught30: :laught30: :laught30: :laught30: :laught30:

Edited by leeslover

Guest oa_exile
Anyway back on topic

It's not been on it for hours :grin: and BTW Mark removed the offending sig which took all the fun out of it :angry:

He's still a dirty closet red though :wink:

It's not been on it for hours :grin: and BTW Mark removed the offending sig which took all the fun out of it :angry:

He's still a dirty closet red though :wink:

Its a disgrace.

First Mark closes a topic because he doesn't like it and now he changes his sig because some on here didn't like it.

WTF is going on? Can't you have an opinion on here and just debate it :gossip: rather than closing topics down and changing sigs?

Cheers,

Harry

Its a disgrace.

First Mark closes a topic because he doesn't like it and now he changes his sig because some on here didn't like it.

WTF is going on? Can't you have an opinion on here and just debate it :gossip: rather than closing topics down and changing sigs?

Cheers,

Harry

I closed it because it was a pointless topic ie it was a conversation between two members that really should be conducted by PM. I was asked why it was closed and this is the same answer I gave them. didn't mind it one little bit .....it's only words :OASISscarf:

I changed my sig as a continuation of todays (fun) topic not because soemone didn't like it, frankly people getting wound up because I had a small utd badge on my sig was a little pointless.

ok you can have the orginal sig back if you really want it :grin:

I hate United more than anyone but I do feel a bit of a hypocrite because when I get tickets I go and watch them if we haven’t got a game lol

Even going to the Derby tomorrow at 'Middle Eastland's' lol

But I feel sick when I see United stuff on here and the main site.

This post is a joke isn't it?? Your lol's don't hide that your comments and actions are possibly the most hypocritical EVER to be written!!

Yet another Man U Fan to talk to Mark

I closed it because it was a pointless topic ie it was a conversation between two members that really should be conducted by PM. I was asked why it was closed and this is the same answer I gave them. didn't mind it one little bit .....it's only words :OASISscarf:

I changed my sig as a continuation of todays (fun) topic not because soemone didn't like it, frankly people getting wound up because I had a small utd badge on my sig was a little pointless.

ok you can have the orginal sig back if you really want it :grin:

You forgot to add in your opinion. (reply to bold wording above)

Whilst it wasn't a conversation betweem two members, there was a poll attached which was removed, hence it was open to all members. Indeed some members contributed to the thread other than you or I. It makes you wonder whats the point in posting a thread before PM'ing the team to ascertain if it's worthy or pointless.

You forgot to add in your opinion. (reply to bold wording above)

Whilst it wasn't a conversation betweem two members, there was a poll attached which was removed, hence it was open to all members. Indeed some members contributed to the thread other than you or I. It makes you wonder whats the point in posting a thread before PM'ing the team to ascertain if it's worthy or pointless.

Have you pm'd and asked to ask that though Lags :wink:

For the record though i commented on the original...and i thought you were right to have a pop!! :grin: