Why has Lags topic been closed?

Guest oa_exile
Exactly ... exile you owe me for using my KTF banner image

Remind me to give a "bunch of fives" when I see you , that should just about cover it :)

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I closed it because it was a pointless topic ie it was a conversation between two members that really should be conducted by PM. I was asked why it was closed and this is the same answer I gave them. didn't mind it one little bit .....it's only words :OASISscarf:

I changed my sig as a continuation of todays (fun) topic not because soemone didn't like it, frankly people getting wound up because I had a small utd badge on my sig was a little pointless.

ok you can have the orginal sig back if you really want it :grin:

Mark,

I do believe that the words sinker, line and hook in no particular order spring to mind. :ass3:

I'm just surprised that it took to posts for you top grab on to my fishing line. :tongue:

It hasn't half been boring with no gamne this weekend :bored:

Cheers,

Harry

There is mass copyright offences on this board... It states in the terms and conditions that this is not allowed... Mark agreed with me... I was just suggesting maybe he should take action ?

I still can't believe that a topic that started out as a little fishing expedition to relieve the boredom as got to page 5 in less than 3 hours. hahahahahahahah

Cheers,

Harry

I still can't believe that a topic that started out as a little fishing expedition to relieve the boredom as got to page 5 in less than 3 hours. hahahahahahahah

Cheers,

Harry

Issues of freedom of speech will always spark a reaction... That includes mark defending his right to show "his colours".... :lol:

Guest oa_exile
There is mass copyright offences on this board... It states in the terms and conditions that this is not allowed... Mark agreed with me... I was just suggesting maybe he should take action ?

I can assure you that my Sig is not infringing any copyright :tongue1:

Mark,

I do believe that the words sinker, line and hook in no particular order spring to mind. :ass3:

I'm just surprised that it took to posts for you top grab on to my fishing line. :tongue:

It hasn't half been boring with no gamne this weekend :bored:

Cheers,

Harry

:blink:

... must get back to scrubbing that kitchen floor I started at noon!!! So bored it took me a few minutes that switched to the dark side .... I (unknowingly) had the rah rah on!!!

P.S Lags ... haven't a clue about the poll, I didn't see one otherwise I may not had closed it. Still the debate (used very loosly in this case) did continue on here.

P.P.S Can someone get rid of the bloody Bronby sig ... as an AGF fan its really upset me.

re-arrange these words and copyright the resultant phrase.

"out"

"more"

"need"

"you"

"to"

"get"

What? With Strictly about to start? :shock:

I've heard of this programme .... finally get the chance to see it tonight. Take care of yourself tonight Andy, I know it may get confusing later when you realise you haven't ended waking up at some random station on a Sat night!!

Guest oa_exile
re-arrange these words and copyright the resultant phrase.

"out"

"more"

"need"

"you"

"to"

"get"

To be honest I think that oafc0000 is just jealous because he does not have (or cant make) a sig :)

Here is one for him

green.jpg

Edited by oa_exile