Davies to Leeds ?

Guest oa exile

Guest oa_exile
well spotted briefs were trying for a kid at the mo so ive been busy,but if youve got a bird you,d know what i meant

You do realise that kidnapping is a criminal offence ? :blink:

(Leeslover wont be able to post back on this as gay boy does not have a bird :grin: )

Guest oa_exile
i figure that its another blue on the gate i hope,just like my mum an dad,can you beleive it there in there 44th season ticket at oldham there 67 an 70, im 38 an i,ll have done 30 years being a blue in 2009 and were mancs

.........and were mancs

It's at that point you lost me ? ^_^ are you saying your Mum and Dad are originally Mancs ? :blink:

Guest oa_exile
To quote Axel Rose, "You're just pissed off because your Dad gets more pussy than you." :shock:

You sing it and i'll hum it :lol:

Edited by oa_exile

i figure that its another blue on the gate i hope,just like my mum an dad,can you beleive it there in there 44th season ticket at oldham there 67 an 70, im 38 an i,ll have done 30 years being a blue in 2009 and were mancs

That's some loyalty over the years..Good on you all....a proper family....it was all good until that last bit :grin: Awaits abuse from the plastics :peepwall:

exile i said mancs because some people from oldham just dont bother with the latics for one reason or another,the millwall match 1st game i drove for hours sat morning on my way up from london buzzing for the day yet one of my mates from greenacres couldnt be arsed 2 miles away? latics fans are national anyway were everywhere

Guest oa_exile
exile i said mancs because some people from oldham just dont bother with the latics for one reason or another,the millwall match 1st game i drove for hours sat morning on my way up from london buzzing for the day yet one of my mates from greenacres couldnt be arsed 2 miles away? latics fans are national anyway were everywhere

I understand what your saying now, it's been discussed before about how many ex-Oldhamers actually travel to watch the Latics.

How old is your mate, maybe I know him as I am an ex-Greenacres Lad.

Lived on Greenacres from being 12-25, lived in Watersheddings for a few years after I got married and then moved back onto Greenacres a few years later.

Are you originally from Greenacres ?

Edited by oa_exile

Guest oa_exile
im not no but the lads on greenacres over the years i knew were bry gaz daz pete alan jimmy bond ronnie an marley

Going of some of the forenames I know some of them (and they will know me) , Marley would be Paul :wink: