Aaron Chalmers

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm gonna take a wild stab in the dark. I reckon that the coaching staff were annoyed with him anyway because he kept p*****g around in training, and that TP had made several complaints to Sheridan. I also think the final straw came when he refused to do a drugs test, thus embarrassing the club in front of testers and making it out like he had something to hide. Probably just full of :censored: though.

Nobody ever got in trouble for telling the truth.

Nobody ever got in trouble for telling the truth.

No, but if the club and player wanted the public to know why he has left they would have told us and not kept everything confidential

Can't believe the three pages spent on this subject .......

No, but if the club and player wanted the public to know why he has left they would have told us and not kept everything confidential

Can't believe the three pages spent on this subject .......

To be fair though Mark, half of the Internet is about things that some people would rather others didn't know.

Good player, long term replacement for John Sheridan, I reckon. I think we will be on the right track when we finally get rid of Billy Urmson as Ritchie's assistant.

The long term replacement for Shez has been mentioned in another thread today, if only we are able to prise him from Grimsby

He could still make it on the game, but he needs to improve his range distribution IMO, he's always passing to the left hand side.

Thats only when he is playing a Dutch side though. If he does balls this move up the hotknifes will be out for him on here I can tells ya.