Only 2600 at Huddersfield

Maybe then it's just a case of them not wanting to sell the block or 2 at either end of the stand unless we sell enough, so as to keep as much distance between home and away fans as possible, which you wouldn't think was necessary when they are in separate stands but I've seen them cordon off the end blocks at Huddersfield before so it's something they appear to like to do.

And then presumably if we sell the 2600 they'll put the rest on sale. If that happens and there are still like a 1000 seats left on the day, which I'm sure there will be because I can't see us selling 4000, then I hope they scrap the all ticket thing at that stage. Our away followings are quite notorious for not being arsed to buy in advance but being happy to turn up on the day or making late decions to go etc so it could add a few hundred on if they scrapped the all ticket restriction but at the moment I think they are just saying all ticket so they can measure the likelihood of needing to open those additional blocks.

TRUE... thats what i wanted to put just couldnt be a***d writing it all :grin::computer: