Craig Davies to Leeds

Right, last i'm going to say about this - of course i've seen players being sent off for throwing punches, however, that is normally heat of the moment stuff.... lets go back to dale... foul in the bottom corner of the pitch, davies wanders over for no reason, decided to get involved (thinking about it...) then he gets in verbals with the 'dale players (brain cells bumping together), then he waits for the ref to come over (still thinking... time passes, the hamster in his brain starts sweating running on the wheel) Ref has a word... and then Davies decided to shove his head in the dale players face... as he admitted on his infamous facebook post "pity he didnt do it properly" - he is so inept he even :censored: that up!

He has no brain, he can sod off and let someone else sort him out... all this stuff about form at stockport is pointless for me, he has something to prove so he is on best behavior... as soon as he signs permanently for anyone he will go back to swaggering around like he own the place...

You need to get a life.

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:lol:

Thanks Rick! You are right. I'm giving up this chatroom rubbish. All this discussing Latics is for losers and geeks.

B)

*cough* QUOTE(BigfinLatic @ Dec 4 2008, 13:31 PM) Right, last i'm going to say about this *cough*

I knew you wouldn't be able to resist :grin:

Guest oa_exile
Oh no? Which football team have you supported in, say, the last 10 years...?

:wink:

That's why some on here have taken up as Manure supporters as back-up in these lean times :lol:

I'm giving up this chatroom rubbish. All this discussing Latics is for losers and geeks.

I was thinking of following your example, but then I thought the other losers and geeks would miss the accuracy of my weather forecasts, and make alternative arrangements instead of concentrating on the routine of attending BP. B)

Guest oa_exile
I was thinking of following your example, but then I thought the other losers and geeks would miss the accuracy of my weather forecasts, and make alternative arrangements instead of concentrating on the routine of attending BP. B)

I did (weather) warn (ing) them D_S :) should be re-named as the rarely wrong BBC weather site :lol: