if ... happens, im never going again

last night a mate said 'if we sell taylor in january, im never going again'. im reliably informed that my grandad said, in the fifties 'if they need to put fences up in football grounds, im never going again'. this got me thinking on what else ive heard, including 'if we go down, im never going again' 'if we dont sack ronnie moore im never going again' 'if we sign lee hughes, im never going again' 'when it becomes all seater, im never going again' and 'if they ban smoking, im never going again'. in the main they have all stuck to it too, what else has anyone heard in this regard? and did they stick it out..?

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ive also heard 'if it costs me more to watch a match on my own than it does to feed my family for a day, im never going again'. i know for a fact that a combination of this one, the smoking one and the seating one keeps at least ten people away.

You either know someone with a very large family, or a family with expensive tastes.

any players goes in january im not going again because its pointless we build a team then prob sell are best players so how do they expect us to get out of this division if we sell are best players!!!!

Aye, if we let one of our rivals get Wolfy then it's Dale for me from now on :angry:

You either know someone with a very large family, or a family with expensive tastes.

lol, im talking breakfast, dinner and tea. or breakfast, lunch and dinner, depending on your upbringing!!

personally i manage breakfast, brunch, lunch, dinner, snack, tea and supper on about the same as a match. but theres only two of us and we dont waste food!

any players goes in january im not going again because its pointless we build a team then prob sell are best players so how do they expect us to get out of this division if we sell are best players!!!!

usually id say nice one ill have the ST, but now i work 57 hours per week in direct contravention of EU working regulations

lol, im talking breakfast, dinner and tea. or breakfast, lunch and dinner, depending on your upbringing!!

personally i manage breakfast, brunch, lunch, dinner, snack, tea and supper on about the same as a match. but theres only two of us and we dont waste food!

Did you enjoy your caviar butty for elevenses?

This thread's better if you insert your own words into the phrase. Sooo...

If Markoasis brings a Man United flag to a game I'm never going again.

Why would I bring this to a Latics game? I wouldn't take a Latics flag to a ManU game............. :blink: