buyabrick

peanuts

when the TTA offered the trust space/facilitys in the new broadway stand did anyone think of offering fans the oppertunity off buying abrick for say £3 a time with the persons name on it . i know saddleworth museam did this some years ago for there extention very successfully .just think you could own a little piece of BP for ever and raise funds for the club/trust worth a look ?????????????

when the TTA offered the trust space/facilitys in the new broadway stand did anyone think of offering fans the oppertunity off buying abrick for say £3 a time with the persons name on it . i know saddleworth museam did this some years ago for there extention very successfully .just think you could own a little piece of BP for ever and raise funds for the club/trust worth a look ?????????????

I thinks it's a brilliant idea :idea::applause1: - I'm kicking myself for not thinking of something so obviously brilliant. It's got to be a more constructive (get it?) way of fundraising than the Coca Cola and Buy-a-Player schemes.

Wrexham and Carlisle have part of the outer walls of their main stands made of bricks with fans' dedications on them. Fans could just have their own or family names and it would be a way of immortalising deceased relatives and friends. Chubb's brick could include "Come on!" Even chants could be immortalised :zigga::comeon::ktf: or branches of fans. :oasissign1::chaddy::bluearmy: There could be a list of past players published, with fans allowed to buy a brick to commemorate their chosen player. Even players who only played for the Reserves could be included..............and I wasn't thinking of Dabo!

Where do I sign up to this scheme? :deal2:

I think its a great idea. I think Sunderland Stadium of Light has one too.

Thing is, we come up with these great ideas but are TTA members of the site? Makes you wonder doesn't it, you could be chatting away with someone completely unaware that he's Simon Corney or Tommy Wright!!!!!!

So how do we get our ideas over to the real world? Maybe someone should write to the club offering them all special memberships......

I think its a great idea. I think Sunderland Stadium of Light has one too.

Thing is, we come up with these great ideas but are TTA members of the site? Makes you wonder doesn't it, you could be chatting away with someone completely unaware that he's Simon Corney or Tommy Wright!!!!!!

So how do we get our ideas over to the real world? Maybe someone should write to the club offering them all special memberships......

Daz from the Trust is hot on the case!

Guest sheridans_world

Brilliant idea, i would sign up to it. Say you got 5000 fans to do it, thats an easy £15000 plus the fact that some fans will buy more than one.

Guest jet_dd34

Oooohhh! Liking this idea!!!! :awooga:

I wonder if they could run up some special pink bricks with my name emblazoned in blue on them.... :sign0173:

B)

Guest sheridans_world

Yes imho i think that £3 is too cheap, i would even say £5 is too cheap, i would rather one person buy one brick at £10 rather than buy 3 at £3 !!! Reasons are obvious. Could be mentioned to TTA, they have been in the crowd alot this season.

Simon Corney was infront of me at Millmoor and i have heard similar stories at other grounds.

the £3 idea was only to float the idea i to think £10 is probly about right maybe charge £20 any company that wants to put there name on one all exept t&@~x who can pay £10.00000 for one .