Gregan Bad Mouth Injury

It's not worth getting yourself worked up over one vote in a poll is it? Probably just Mrs Anchor dreaming about his mighty buttocks as per usual.

At lot of us look at the votes to see if there is some common ground regarding our view of the game, but this person made a mockery of MOTM poll.

IT MAKES MY BLOOD BOIL!!!!!

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:lol: no matter how correct i believed i was, even when i was being desserted in droves, i would know i was in trouble if i had to say 'well ronnie moore and gary macallister agree with me'

id give jobson a run out, he used to be good too

As little as you obviously think of Ronnie Moore and Gary McAllister they are both former professional players and are both professional managers, that means they have been paid to play the game and are currently being paid to manage professional teams in the game.

That means to me that their opinions on football are infinately more informed and credible than yours, end of.

As little as you obviously think of Ronnie Moore and Gary McAllister they are both former professional players and are both professional managers, that means they have been paid to play the game and are currently being paid to manage professional teams in the game.

That means to me that their opinions on football are infinately more informed and credible than yours, end of.

Not wanting to prolong this debate, but isn't the point that Moore and McAllister agree with 99% of Latics fans, namely that Gregan was MOTM in the games against their clubs. The fact that other managers haven't said it confirms what many Latics fans say, and indeed Gregan himself says, that he has not been playing to the high standards we all know he is capable of.

We know there are reasons for this, but it's understandable for concern to be expressed about how long this drop in form is to continue, when some perceive that it is costing us goals and points.

Get well soon Sean and get back to form, because we need you.

Not wanting to prolong this debate, but isn't the point that Moore and McAllister agree with 99% of Latics fans, namely that Gregan was MOTM in the games against their clubs. The fact that other managers haven't said it confirms what many Latics fans say, and indeed Gregan himself says, that he has not been playing to the high standards we all know he is capable of.

We know there are reasons for this, but it's understandable for concern to be expressed about how long this drop in form is to continue, when some perceive that it is costing us goals and points.

Get well soon Sean and get back to form, because we need you.

I agree that his current performances are below his early season form, but the person I am replying to has admitted to an 18 month personal vendetta against Gregan even though early this season only Chris Taylor was playing better than Gregan, but his blinkers stayed firmly on and refused to recognise his good form and man of the match performances.

If these blinkers stay at this rate he could be running in the 3-15 at Cheltenham on Saturday.

You need to get a grip then Mike. Seriously.

If someone can come up with a coherent, logical reason then I will let this go. But nobody has said anything about it. If it was Maher or Stam that was given a solitary vote for MOTM against Brighton, you would all be scratching your heads and asking why but because it's Gregan against Northampton, the situation is just accepted.

If someone can come up with a coherent, logical reason then I will let this go. But nobody has said anything about it. If it was Maher or Stam that was given a solitary vote for MOTM against Brighton, you would all be scratching your heads and asking why but because it's Gregan against Northampton, the situation is just accepted.

Maybe, just maybe, it was someone taking the p :censored: s just to wind you up Mike.

I mean you have been going on and on and on and on..... about Gregan haven't you and as you say it "makes your blood boil" so possibly someone saw the opportunity.

The words sinker, line and hook are starting to come to mind aren't they hometownclub?

Cheers,

Harry

It's not worth getting yourself worked up over one vote in a poll is it? Probably just Mrs Anchor dreaming about his mighty buttocks as per usual.

I already did. It may well have been my brother's girlfriend, who like's Gregan's enormous arse. Quite a lot.

Feel a bit silly?

At lot of us look at the votes to see if there is some common ground regarding our view of the game, but this person made a mockery of MOTM poll.

Yeah really puts that whole Zimbabwe business into perspective doesn't it. Maybe it was a sympathy vote. Maybe someone was trying to wind you up. Maybe i was posting while p*ssed again. Feel free to get wound up at Gregan's supposed lack of pace/loss of form/mistakes costing us goals but if an internet poll's getting you that wound up you might want to consider anger management classes.

Yeah really puts that whole Zimbabwe business into perspective doesn't it. Maybe it was a sympathy vote. Maybe someone was trying to wind you up. Maybe i was posting while p*ssed again. Feel free to get wound up at Gregan's supposed lack of pace/loss of form/mistakes costing us goals but if an internet poll's getting you that wound up you might want to consider anger management classes.

I'm not concerned if you log on after a night of alco-pops at 2 for a £1 before dropping your head on fat-boy's signed pillow case.

I actually view the poll as a benchmark of the opinions and thoughts of the people who went to a game, not as an opportunity to stick a tongue further up someone's fat arse.

Why bother having a poll if you don't vote for the most deserving player?

Maybe, just maybe, it was someone taking the p :censored: s just to wind you up Mike.

I mean you have been going on and on and on and on..... about Gregan haven't you and as you say it "makes your blood boil" so possibly someone saw the opportunity.

The words sinker, line and hook are starting to come to mind aren't they hometownclub?

Cheers,

Harry

Woah steady on there Harry, what are you accusing me of? :grin::wink:

I'm not concerned if you log on after a night of alco-pops at 2 for a £1 before dropping your head on fat-boy's signed pillow case.

I actually view the poll as a benchmark of the opinions and thoughts of the people who went to a game, not as an opportunity to stick a tongue further up someone's fat arse.

Why bother having a poll if you don't vote for the most deserving player?

Either you missed the term, "maybe," in the post you were replying to, or Rosa is not only my brother's girlfriend, but rims Sean Gregan. As Diego says, you really do learn something new every day on OWTB.

Either you missed the term, "maybe," in the post you were replying to, or Rosa is not only my brother's girlfriend, but rims Sean Gregan. As Diego says, you really do learn something new every day on OWTB.

After all of this we have a connection - LL's brothers girlfriend, Mikjh blood boiling at someone licking Greags big buttocks, rimming and all of this in response to Gregan having a bad mouth injury.

You can all make up your own story! :grin:

Another point from which I'd like your thoughts was the vote for Gregan against Northampton when he only came on for a minute and didn't touch the ball. How does that work?

Would you also like to comment on the Gregan at Northampton vote?

What about the comment over the vote for Gregan against Northampton?

I'm not 100% sure, but it was probably me. You see when I haven't been to the game, but want to see the progress of the MOTM voting, I vote for somebody who couldn't possibly win the poll.

Apologies. For the good of Mikes blood pressure maybe there should be a 'didn't attend' option on the MOTM polls. I mean the poor bugger already has to cope with watching Andy Liddell every weekend.

Edited by Stitch_KTF

I'm not 100% sure, but it was probably me. You see when I haven't been to the game, but want to see the progress of the MOTM voting, I vote for somebody who couldn't possibly win the poll.

Apologies. For the good of Mikes blood pressure maybe there should be a 'didn't attend' option on the MOTM polls. I mean the poor bugger already has to cope with watching Andy Liddell every weekend.

You scamp, Stitch!!!

Anyway, you don't need to vote to see the progress.

Any more of this and I might end up with carrier bag full of Tennants Extra-Strength sat on a park bench. Maybe, the whole picture starts to become clearer after the 3rd. tinny.

You scamp, Stitch!!!

Anyway, you don't need to vote to see the progress.

Any more of this and I might end up with carrier bag full of Tennants Extra-Strength sat on a park bench. Maybe, the whole picture starts to become clearer after the 3rd. tinny.

Haha you do mate. The bar chart at the top showing voting progress is hidden until you vote. I have raised the limitation on a MOTM thread before, but it was ignored. Oh and the third tinny is more likely to blur the picture I reckon, but you won't much care.