I think he has something about him, just he's playing like a spoilt little kid, and if he doesn't change then :censored: him off back to your Oldhams of the world. Then again...they are above us.

hahahahaha!

anyways, who'd have him back? Could've done a job yesterday off the bench...

hahahahaha!

anyways, who'd have him back? Could've done a job yesterday off the bench...

Quite a few actually .... he wanted to stay but we couldn't match what Leeds were offering !! Love listening to the problems people think this club is having ....... now Leeds on the other hand :grin:

Quite a few actually .... he wanted to stay but we couldn't match what Leeds were offering !! Love listening to the problems people think this club is having ....... now Leeds on the other hand :grin:

sorry but i wouldnt have him back...he was doing exactly what he is for leeds now as he was for us....

he cant tackle and constantly tries to blame his team mates for being in the wrong position when he missplaces his pass....hes a luxury you cant afford to have,you need someone to get stuck in take the game by the scruff of the neck like murray used to do....

sorry but i wouldnt have him back...he was doing exactly what he is for leeds now as he was for us....

he cant tackle and constantly tries to blame his team mates for being in the wrong position when he missplaces his pass....hes a luxury you cant afford to have,you need someone to get stuck in take the game by the scruff of the neck like murray used to do....

Was gutted when I heard we'd loaned him again last year, occasional flashes of brilliance can't make up for the fact he is a little self-deluded disruptive influence that despite his few good performances was part of a team that almost went down. His good performances over two loan spells can be counted on one hand. Don't wish to sound smug, but many of us predicted this outcome over in Sheep Worrying land. Good luck Neil, i'm sure the A-League will have you!

PS Sorry ed, disagree re: Murray, his performances improved to serve his own purpose - the move to Portugal. When the chips were down he went missing for half the season - when players like Scott Vernon and Ernie were carrying the team, ok he was awesome in the final third of the season but it wasn't the norm for Muzza imo, who didn't do much in the Play Off year (mostly injured) and he hardly set the world alight under Wadsworth. What I will give him was his goalscoring record.

He's in and out of the side and the fans are dissapointed with poor results. It happens here when we ain't winning somebody has to take the flak.

He's obviously unhappy at Leeds and could be regretting the move.

I'd have him back in our midfield tomorrow as he's totally what we are lacking!!

He's in and out of the side and the fans are dissapointed with poor results. It happens here when we ain't winning somebody has to take the flak.

I'd have him back in our midfield tomorrow as he's totally what we are lacking!!

Too many of us feel he's burnt his bridges here, I can't see it being an option for him. I hope it isn't anyway. We were crap at home with him in the team, we weren't bad away but i'd be inclined to stick Eards in there myself looked very good there last season.

what are we totally lacking????

sideways and backward passing,arguing with each other as he is on a different wavelenght???

what are we totally lacking????

sideways and backward passing,arguing with each other as he is on a different wavelenght???

nah! back in an instance .... he was 'ineffectual' at home b/c he was playing in a midfield alongside mcdonald and then allott ... neither were the man alongside kilkenny that he needs - our team is crying out for a bit of flair ahead of the midfield ... whittaker in a 2 cant offer it as it leaves allott way too much to do - kilkenny ahead of allott maher/whittaker instead of lids would work terrific !!! tho eards wud be needed at RB .... we are desperate to stop getting overrun in central midfield - im not sayin graftily that killer does that LOL. but with two behind him he would have chance to work his magic !!!

nah! back in an instance .... he was 'ineffectual' at home b/c he was playing in a midfield alongside mcdonald and then allott ... neither were the man alongside kilkenny that he needs - our team is crying out for a bit of flair ahead of the midfield ... whittaker in a 2 cant offer it as it leaves allott way too much to do - kilkenny ahead of allott maher/whittaker instead of lids would work terrific !!! tho eards wud be needed at RB .... we are desperate to stop getting overrun in central midfield - im not sayin graftily that killer does that LOL. but with two behind him he would have chance to work his magic !!!

instant!!! lol. its early

Too many of us feel he's burnt his bridges here, I can't see it being an option for him. I hope it isn't anyway. We were crap at home with him in the team, we weren't bad away but i'd be inclined to stick Eards in there myself looked very good there last season.

Really? Some may but.....

And the only people who matter are TTA and Shez.

Agreed i would take him back anyday he is a quailty midfielder.

Really? Some may but.....

And the only people who matter are TTA and Shez.

Exactly, and from all accounts Kilkenny and Corney share a few bevvies every now and again... i'd imagine the door would be open.

Now, I'm not advocating he wouldnt have to work for his place, but anyone who wouldnt have the option of Kilkenny in our squad is a bit deluded, and hasnt been watching our midfield recently. Allott and Maher would always have one of the places, but with Whitaker slowly becoming a shadow of the player we saw earlier in the season, and Lee well, not really becoming anything we desperately need the option of someone more creative in that middle of the pitch..

Now, you may say there are others out there better than KK - but are there? Fair enough, there is a reason he is playing at this level but the guy can pick a pass... and we just didnt get to see enough of him playing with people such as Hughesy.

As has been said... what would you rather have had coming on with 20 mins to go yesterday - Maher or KK? .. and I'd bloody guarantee Shez would have him back. He is another prson who has been villified for no real reason, yeah, he was a good player who went to play for more money at a percieved bigger club - so what.. he took his chance, if he has ballsed it up then i'd have him back.

If he'd be willing to take an £8k pay cut to fit in with the Latics wage structure, I'd have him back.

Not going to happen is it!

Not losing sleep though. Our results now are significantly better than they were at the same stage last season when he was actually in the team.

Not losing sleep though. Our results now are significantly better than they were at the same stage last season when he was actually in the team.

Oh yes, he completely ballsed up the balance of the side and we were :censored:e with him playing. Seems to have passed one or two by. And if he is so special that he needs the whole team building around him, all the more reason to say no thanks.

Oh yes, he completely ballsed up the balance of the side and we were :censored:e with him playing. Seems to have passed one or two by. And if he is so special that he needs the whole team building around him, all the more reason to say no thanks.

Nah, again, it took Sheridan 6 months to figure out what to do with him... as we all knew, he semed to have worked out his tactics in pre-season... then he gets given KK and suddenly the selection/tactical/formation lottery kicks in... was just another example of the chaos that giving sheridan squad options can occasionally cause...

We were crap at the start of last season not because of KK, twas because again we couldnt beat crap sides at home.... then we went on the run of away games when Hughesy was on fire and everything turned round a bit.... then hit the new year, KK starts to look like the player he can be and Sheridan figues out his tactics, and then everything changes again...

I dont think KK can justify 'having the team built around him' however, would I have him in the team ahead of our midfielders at the moment - you bet I would. Has the arrogance and bite that this midfield is sadly lacking at the moment... plus the obvios ability to pick a pass.

.. he hasnt burned his bridges, to all those with an erratic chip on their shoulder about Leeds then maybe, but i've no problem ith a player (who wasnt even ours) looking after himself and his career.... screwing us over and going to scotland is a different matter, but going to Leeds for 3 timkes more money, fair play to him... looks like he has screwed up, but hey ho...