we prob are the worst for it

i for one know that im prob the worst person at making song up for players, in fact i know im that bad i dont attempt to but come on some one must be out there who could do it...

on saturday i even heard do do de do kelvin lomax, also heard ohh danny danny danny danny danny danny whittaker now come on, HOW BAD ARE WE??

or do we just do do de do every player?? its cringe worthy now.....

i usaully just ignore it and laugh but an old guy behind me went do do de do my bru has gone cold which quite a few ppl laughed and he said thats all we sing so i might aswell sing about my brew

other oldham song which dont include players are good like im a bas****d along with others but song for players = WE ARE S**T AT IT HAHA :grin:

like lewis song (do do again) you could sing it like the ENGLAND cricket song for micheal vaughan at least its something without do do in the song

alesandra al lesandra trust me sounds better than do do... B)

I've got a song-

He plays on the left,

He plays on the right,

That boy Chris Taylor, makes Leeds look sh#te

we might as well sing it concidering most songs we sing are taken from other clubs.

ie, oh oldham we love you etc etc

What's cringeworthy is '1,2,3,4...listen to the Chaddy Roar'. 1,2,3,4??? Who the **** settled for that all those years ago?? The chant starts so well too. :(

This song must have made an impression on the young Dee Dee Ramone. He made a career out of 1,2,3,4. I wondr which match he first heard it at?

i for one know that im prob the worst person at making song up for players, in fact i know im that bad i dont attempt to but come on some one must be out there who could do it...

Previous suggestions that appealed to some but have not taken off because people can’t be arsed - it’s easier to criticise the existing songs.

http://www.owtb.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=16948&hl=songs

http://www.owtb.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=16749&hl=songs

http://www.owtb.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=16745&hl=songs

http://www.owtb.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=14360&hl=songs

The most embarrassing thing about saturday, was the people in the RRE that sang. "1 2 3 4, listen to the Chaddy Roar."

Thick *****.

As for the Du Du Du songs. Nope. Rochdale are worse than us for it. They do it every player pretty much. Agree though that player chants are on the whole poor.

Though it's not nearly as bad as the "lets get ready to rummmmmmmmmmble" just before kick off.

Edited by Rocky_Latic

The most embarrassing thing about saturday, was the people in the RRE that sang. "1 2 3 4, listen to the Chaddy Roar."

Thick *****.

As for the Du Du Du songs. Nope. Rochdale are worse than us for it. They do it every player pretty much. Agree though that player chants are on the whole poor.

Though it's not nearly as bad as the "lets get ready to rummmmmmmmmmble" just before kick off.

thats why im still in the bar when that comes on its BAD... :blush:

Thick *****.

I normally yell out Rocky just to drop the hint to people but I'm normally where I sit it's a mixture between people that sing and people that dont

I normally yell out Rocky just to drop the hint to people but I'm normally where I sit it's a mixture between people that sing and people that dont

Agree with the "listen to the chaddy roar :censored:wits sat in the Rocky.." Same :censored:wits that came up with the genius that is "Taylor, Taylor, Taylor to the same choon as 1-0, 1-0, 1-0 1-0 WTF????

Now i'm no Mozart, Beethoven or even friggin' Noel Gallagher but shurely we could come up withsome good 'uns??? The seating kills it imo as when we all stood some wag would usually come up with a belter or two EVERY WEEK!

Julian where's yer handbag....?

One Mrs. Morley....

Eat when yer winning (to a rather skinny looking Ipswich fan!)

Has Macari had a bet???

Last decent ones have been the Gary Kelly, Allott and Haining chants imo...(Oh and my Neal Eardley chant!)