Memorabila Fair

Just a word of thanks for those who organised the Memorabilia Fair last Saturday.

Sold lots of photographs and bought some nice items for the collection. Met some really nice fellow collectors.

Attendance was dissapointing. Not a lot of spare money around before christmas. Some sellers didnt show unfortunatley.

Worth another go - maybe at the start of the season when optimism is still high .

Gary

Just a word of thanks for those who organised the Memorabilia Fair last Saturday.

Sold lots of photographs and bought some nice items for the collection. Met some really nice fellow collectors.

Attendance was dissapointing. Not a lot of spare money around before christmas. Some sellers didnt show unfortunatley.

Worth another go - maybe at the start of the season when optimism is still high .

Gary

As you know i'm an avid collector myself, I really wanted to go, but just couldn't spare the time or the money. Too much on at the moment both timewise and financially. Hopefully the next one will be put on when my commitments aren't so pressing. Probably saved me a couple of hundred quid though - NOT attending but part of me wonders about what 'gems' I missed out on!