Aww poor Leeds

They want to recall Kandol and Johnson after the "faltering" promotion push,

I know people were complaining that we'd loaned Davies to a "promotion chasing club" but it's much worse for Leeds as Kandol's goals have propelled Millwall up above them.

Can see them offing McAllister if they continue to slip up towards Christmas. Some tough games with Bastard Franchise Scum and Leicester to play soon.

They want to recall Kandol and Johnson after the "faltering" promotion push,

I dont half feel sorry for them...................

Link: http://www.leeds.vitalfootball.co.uk/article.asp?a=134595

there is one thing for sure no matter what i would never never ever feel sorry for dirty leeds

anyone listen to the pre match phone in on Radio Manchester on Saturday? Fred Ayre was going on how Mcallistar would be in a 'better' job sooner rather than later. Can anyone recomend a better radio station which I can pick up on my journey from Glossop to BP?

I think you'll find sweeping the streets for your dole money is a better job.

great result considerin the circumstances bein 2-0 down thanks to a shocking ref! sounds like the lads really gave it their all 2nd half, hughesy outstanding again and taylor/whitaker shudda nicked it at the end. still well in the promo hunt, 3pts next week VITAL as leeds play mk dons and leicester vs peterborough. scunny wont have it easy away at colchester after their result today, GOTTA TAKE ADVANTAGE THIS TIME!!

RE Leicester are too good - i disgagree didnt think they were great at BP we more than matched them and shudda beat em in 2nd half, nothin to fear at the walkers, expected to lose there which usually means a good result!

KTF

Edited by shefflatic