Aww poor Leeds

i just hope that leeds dont sack mcallister until after jan coz i have a funny feeling they will come straight for shez and if he goes he will go straight for hughes and taylor.

bloo*y h*ll - hadn't thought of that. The thing about being a latics fan is there is always something to worry about !!

No not havin it ..fantastic result today Shez in

bloo*y h*ll - hadn't thought of that. The thing about being a latics fan is there is always something to worry about !!

No not havin it ..fantastic result today Shez in

thats fine...we shall have 5 million compo from them for shez...2 million for taylor and 1 million for hughes and beckford,delph n becchio please :@)

Yeah, but what's annoying is whilst Leeds have been losing and dropping points we are only drawing. Only a 4 point gap, they could easy overtake us still.

"We are only drawing" but they are losing - that's four on the bounce including the Cup. It's in our own hands - we beat them at home and they're 7 points behind.

I've given up our hopes of winning the league. Leicester are too good. We really need to win our next 3 games and get ourselves into second.

The good thing is that we don't need to win the League to get promoted.