M. Beresford

He played only 5 for us but put an amazing amount of effort into his goalkeeping when he was here.

Do you not think he should of been/should be signed?

Personally I would of like to of had Beresford instead of Fleming.

Nothing like looking to the future!!!!

I would take Beresford and Fleming LOL

Aye, ignore the fact that he was injured when he left us...he did a good job but I'd take a Scotland u21 goalkeeper with a future ahead of him rather than Marlon Beresford as a back up to Norm.

What a bizarre and wholly ridiculous thread.

He played only 5 for us but put an amazing amount of effort into his goalkeeping when he was here.

Do you not think he should of been/should be signed?

Personally I would of like to of had Beresford instead of Fleming.

Hi Guy. I can see your reason for why you would prefer Beresford to Fleming - he would make a better back-up (or possibly even first choice) if Norm was to get injured tomorrow. However don't you think a club with our resources is much better off doing exactly what we do, in having an experienced number one who also coaches and brings on our promising young number two? I certainly wouldn't want us to have all three goalkeepers - the wages freed can be better spent elsewhere. Therefore I think the club have got the goalkeeping set-up spot on.

Hi Guy. I can see your reason for why you would prefer Beresford to Fleming - he would make a better back-up (or possibly even first choice) if Norm was to get injured tomorrow. However don't you think a club with our resources is much better off doing exactly what we do, in having an experienced number one who also coaches and brings on our promising young number two? I certainly wouldn't want us to have all three goalkeepers - the wages freed can be better spent elsewhere. Therefore I think the club have got the goalkeeping set-up spot on.

It was just a thought though, seeing as Fleming seems quite in-experienced and Beresford seemed quite promising. Also, Beresford might of been a little cheaper if we would of bought him instead of Fleming. I haven't seen Fleming play 'yet', so hopefully, I might change my mind when he does make an app.

Cheers by the way ^_^