Kieran Lee

like stephens........................

MAkes me laugh this, 2 central midfielders who cant even make the bench yet its clear that were screaming for some creativity from centre of the park

How often have you seen them play? often enough to know they would be an improvement?

Surprised Stephens and/or Lee havent gone out on loan for a month, get some match fitness etc.

I've got a radical idea.

We could start playing against teams who also have players who need to gain match fitness or stay match sharp. I think I'll call these 'reserve teams' or something like that. There could even be regional leagues. Right, I'm off to email the club.......

Seriously. When the club mentioned that we were pulling out of the reserve league I thought it could have been a good idea if worked correctly. I don't think that is happening at the mo.

Seriously. When the club mentioned that we were pulling out of the reserve league I thought it could have been a good idea if worked correctly. I don't think that is happening at the mo.

Probably right mate. I think the club will know this though. They've had a bit of bad luck with cancellations, haven't they though.....I'm sure Shez will be as eager as anyone to get the fringe players playing in some reserve games.