Spare car places to Peterborough available

We have 2 - and possibly 5 - places going spare for the trip down to London Road. One of the Posh fans team players is driving from Liverpool and picking his mate up from Oldham, and has kindly offered lifts there and back for the two spare places if anyone wants to chip in for petrol (I guess £5-10, I've spoken to him and he seems like a great bloke and wouldn't be doing it to take the piss). Obviously first call had to go to players but we seem sorted for transport now so happy to open it out to others who might have looked at the train prices and not fancied it.

Also, depending on whether one of our players drives himself or not, there may be 3/4 more places available on similar terms.

The fans team kick off at 10.30. so pickup is likely to be around 7.30 AM. That's the downside, but you can, if you wish, get to see an extra match for free, and also if you like join us for post-pre-match refreshments.

Anyone interested, please PM me!

Edited by leeslover

We have 2 - and possibly 5 - places going spare for the trip down to London Road. One of the Posh fans team players is driving from Liverpool and picking his mate up from Oldham, and has kindly offered lifts there and back for the two spare places if anyone wants to chip in for petrol (I guess £5-10, I've spoken to him and he seems like a great bloke and wouldn't be doing it to take the piss). Obviously first call had to go to players but we seem sorted for transport now so happy to open it out to others who might have looked at the train prices and not fancied it.

Also, depending on whether one of our players drives himself or not, there may be 3/4 more places available on similar terms.

The fans team kick off at 10.30. so pickup is likely to be around 7.30 AM. That's the downside, but you can, if you wish, get to see an extra match for free, and also if you like join us for post-pre-match refreshments.

Anyone interested, please PM me!

F :censored: k me!!!!!!!!! I didn't know there were two 7.30's on a Saturday.

:laught16: :laught16: :laught16: :laught16: :laught30:

Cheers,

Harry

F :censored: k me!!!!!!!!! I didn't know there were two 7.30's on a Saturday.

:laught16: :laught16: :laught16: :laught16: :laught30:

Cheers,

Harry

So long as the players make the first of them, I will rise* above any mockery of my foolery.

* This promise does not cover crude and sadistic revenge on those who spot my editing