Stockport V Gillingham ( Davies watch )

I feel Hughes generally knows when to pull himself back, I can't think that Davies has ever given that impression as he's a mentalist.

As mentioned, the talent is there, but he has just looked less and less likely with every passing second to be able to use it.

If we get anywhere near what we've paid by anyone, hands will be whipped off in my opinion.

His bookings this season suggest otherwise, but he does it with a cheeky grin so what the hell.

On Saturday he got involved when the big lug who fouled Taylor was pushing in to Chrissy. Hughes , very understandably, went across to support a teammate. I have no problem with that attitude and would expect others to do the same.

What agenda would that be?

That would be the one where (as pointed out by Leeslover) you build him up to use him as a stick to beat Hughes with and then, when Davies' deficiencies are highlighted, blame Sheridan and cite his lack of management skills to get the best of of the poor little lamb.

My mate at work is a County fan (he has seen every game that Davies has played for them so far) last night he texted me at 22:01 "U can have davies back. He is a bone idle lazy c**t"

I got the feeling he was not very impressed with his workrate?

He was no worse than any other County player :lol:

On Saturday he got involved when the big lug who fouled Taylor was pushing in to Chrissy. Hughes , very understandably, went across to support a teammate. I have no problem with that attitude and would expect others to do the same.

In the same way the Davies went to help Hughes out at Rochdale?

My mate whose a County fan reaconed he was poor last night, but unlike a number of short-sighted supporters he didnt blame him for the defeat, sounded to me like County being the Division above didnt expect Gillingham to be as up for it as they were.

But for the final time this vendetta against Craig Davies has got to stop, though I admit he's not always on-song for us but he's a player for Oldham Athletic Football club and you people are (althought I sometimes wonder) a Supporter for Oldham Athletic and last night he didnt even pull a shirt on and your there with your knives out, he's not leaving us, your wishes havent been granted, get over it and get behind all of our players equally, yes he was a dick at Rochdale but like Lee Hughes he's served his punishment and therefore he is NOT the reason why we lost at Stockport, he is NOT the reason why conceeded 3 goals in 10 minutes at Hartlepool and he is NOT the reason we finnished 8th last season

My mate whose a County fan reaconed he was poor last night, but unlike a number of short-sighted supporters he didnt blame him for the defeat, sounded to me like County being the Division above didnt expect Gillingham to be as up for it as they were.

But for the final time this vendetta against Craig Davies has got to stop, though I admit he's not always on-song for us but he's a player for Oldham Athletic Football club and you people are (althought I sometimes wonder) a Supporter for Oldham Athletic and last night he didnt even pull a shirt on and your there with your knives out, he's not leaving us, your wishes havent been granted, get over it and get behind all of our players equally, yes he was a dick at Rochdale but like Lee Hughes he's served his punishment and therefore he is NOT the reason why we lost at Stockport, he is NOT the reason why conceeded 3 goals in 10 minutes at Hartlepool and he is NOT the reason we finnished 8th last season

Wow. Well now you've put it in a bigger font it all makes sense.

That's told 'em all Tommy lad :wacko:

well said sir :grin:

thankyou for making my day fent =D

Sick post! :chubb:

Get Craigy boy back, has the potential to play in the premiership.

Exactly - Heard DC FC have made a bid of a tenner and free pork scratchings for all in the Dog & Duck after each home game game - I say we snap thier hands off...

Premiership League table Link

Edited by BigfinLatic