Do we know...

217 miles away for me ....... I suspect alex12345 lives a little further away than me.

Oh, forgot didn't get a ST this year :blink:

He's about a mile North of me. Loser. :tongue1:

But does have a season ticket. Winner. <_<

Unless Mark O has a ST? He's about a mile South of me so would be the winner amongst the Balham/Clapham Massive.

He's about a mile North of me. Loser. :tongue1:

But does have a season ticket. Winner. <_<

Unless Mark O has a ST? He's about a mile South of me so would be the winner amongst the Balham/Clapham Massive.

Mark doesn't this year, that's why I didn't get one. Was going to get a half year one ........... but just spent me money on some new decks

i live surbiton,does that mean i win?

According to google maps, you are 11 miles further away than Alex, but can do it 2 minutes quicker! Possibly a bit misleading though as from Surbiton it sends you round the M25 whereas from Clapham it tells you to go direct though London. Probably spitting distance between the two as the crow flies.

me now i have moved from Shaw to Toronto

Should have said something. I was there last week!

As for distance, I lived in Sale, and unless OP was kind enough to give me a ride it cost me 8 times more than Mark and took only half as long. So this game is biased!