His body is a temple

:bblue2::stretcher:

CAN YOU GET ANY POWERFUL THAN CROSSO ~ I WAS DISSAPOINTED TO SEE LES GO BUT WHEN CROSSO CAME I THOUT HES CLASS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D:D:angry:

You couldn't look more special if you were trying to bite your elbow! But it doesn't excuse you using all capitals, and text speak. Please don't do either from now on and enjoy the board.

Ack

thats not a nice thing to say is it?

some people on these boards have handicapped kids.

think on eh.

Sorry matey not just me is it? think other posts were calling him handicapped I mean a MOD said even if you bit your arm you wouldnt look more "special"?

Edited by razza699

Sorry matey not just me is it? think other posts were calling him handicapped I mean a MOD said even if you bit your arm you wouldnt look more "special"?

though i disagree that you are trying to lay some blame on ackey,isn't that also a little stupid in thinking its ok to say its because someone else has "hinted" it?

though i disagree that you are trying to lay some blame on ackey,isn't that also a little stupid in thinking its ok to say its because someone else has "hinted" it?

Oh forget it how dare I question the OWTB click

Apologies to any offence caused, maybe if i was a MOD it would be ok

Oh forget it how dare I question the OWTB click

Apologies to any offence caused, maybe if i was a MOD it would be ok

this has nothing to do with this "clique" you state,its to do with you thinking its funny to take the piss out of people with special needs ,who require special buses.

thanks for the apology,but think about folk with this type of person in their family-its not a laughing matter.believe me.

thank you.

this has nothing to do with this "clique" you state,its to do with you thinking its funny to take the piss out of people with special needs ,who require special buses.

thanks for the apology,but think about folk with this type of person in their family-its not a laughing matter.believe me.

thank you.

ok but the thing is Ackey said eating your elbow like that was funny?

ok but the thing is Ackey said eating your elbow like that was funny?

Have to say, when I read your post I had the same reaction as Johnny.

And I can assure you Razza it's not a cliques" response, but i guess there are certain comments about some things, that, can and will cross the mark and perhaps your stab at sarcasm might have been better worded and thought out.

Have to say, when I read your post I had the same reaction as Johnny.

And I can assure you Razza it's not a cliques" response, but i guess there are certain comments about some things, that, can and will cross the mark and perhaps your stab at sarcasm might have been better worded and thought out.

I have apologised for my comments and understand it was out of order, however it just seemed like he jumped on me

Ive got a severely handicapped brother but I fail to see why you are picking on Razza here... him and Ackey have both made throw away comments. Why get so wound up by it? Seems to me your making a mountain out of a mole hill.[/quote

I feel that, without the need to feel family connections or personal feelings being aired on here, that this one may best just be left where it is? - :chubb:

Edited by futchers briefs