Mr Beard....a Bus for Crewe?

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Right we are full!!!!!

Can all that are attending Footy 68, Johnny P etc be at the White hart for 9.30 am!

You all know the rules, we are booked in at our favourite little slide pub, and on the way back.. well im working on that!!!

Beardy

I dont know the rules :blush:

Rules are, bring a crate. Get hammered. Sing Songs. Feel like Vomiting because someone's taken a crap in the toilet that doesnt flush. Gaffer Tape dirty reds to tables, Abuse a mini bus full of Wigan lads at the services and basically not remember any of the game.

WE ALL PLAY IN BLUE AND TANGERINE!

Rules are, bring a crate. Get hammered. Sing Songs. Feel like Vomiting because someone's taken a crap in the toilet that doesnt flush. Gaffer Tape dirty reds to tables, Abuse a mini bus full of Wigan lads at the services and basically not remember any of the game.

Will you be present Luke ?

The only rules you need to know are:-

The lad with the girliest haircut get treated like the Beardy bus Bitch and gets bog washed every 10 minutes or so. At it stands i think you will win hands down, so a quick trip to the barbers tomorrow would be beneficial to you.

Secondly, dont bring that knob with you who was sat next to you on Saturday who has slightly niggled me, and that goes for his mate who was sat with him and pretended he was sat two rows behind me on Saturday. :mad:

Enjoy the day though, its always a laugh. :wink:

...and not nessesarly in that order! :grin:

The only rules you need to know are:-

The lad with the girliest haircut get treated like the Beardy bus Bitch and gets bog washed every 10 minutes or so. At it stands i think you will win hands down, so a quick trip to the barbers tomorrow would be beneficial to you.

Secondly, dont bring that knob with you who was sat next to you on Saturday who has slightly niggled me, and that goes for his mate who was sat with him and pretended he was sat two rows behind me on Saturday. :mad:

Enjoy the day though, its always a laugh. :wink:

HAHHAHA they aren't going, and i didnt appreciate them trying 2 stir :censored: on here. The two who are coming with me are sound.

I liked my hair an all :( . You get non of this on't club coach !

and whoever falls asleep first, write "I love Man U" on the back of the said persons neck and not tell people at the back of the bus

For a game that close it's pretty pointless to do anything other than cars.

Hereford, Leicester. Millwall, MK on the other hand. :wink:

mmmmmmmmmmmmmm!!!!!

Hereford. Good idea new ground for many of us...

Leicester. Goodish idea 5.30pm kick off extra couple of hours drinking(hence goodish)

Millwall...Bad idea,you have to be alert all day at the wall,and i wouldn't think a coach load of piss heads would get near to the Den,(even the booze crusier struggles with this one)

Mongs.Good idea,again a new ground and some good boozers on the way in and in M.K (dependant on where the new ground is in relation to the old one)