oldham goals

whats the most stupid thing you have ever done when oldham have scored a goal and you got carried away with it all then thought back and felt STUPID... was talking to richies dad the other day about this

ive got 3, :grin:

1. blackpool away when richie scored went on the pitch TWICE (because he scored twice) haha got chucked out

2. kettering away chris halls last minute winner... kicking bins and jumping on bars

3. evertyon away... jumping on a woman infront of me and boncing around on her (pissed and got carried away) she said she didnt mind but she had a fuming look on her face so it did bother her :grin::unsure:

ive prob done worse just cant remember whats everyone else done??? :shock:

just a gentle round of applause from me

Plymouth away 02/03 their knobs gave about 150 of us dogs abuse for 80 minutes. 2-0 down after 7 minutes. Wayno whacks in a screamer 2-2...vaulted clean over two rows of seats (Eubank Stylee!) to give 'em some back! Those that know me, know i'm a rather large chap so how the frigg I managed that without breaking my neck i'll never know, but memorable all the same!

Spat chicken balti pie over the back of Mrs Warne’s head (Charlton’s ingenious backspining shot)

Nose-butted an elbow (McDonald at Everton)

Got my foot wedged in the back of the seat in front of me whilst attempting to stand up, and nearly went over, taking dozens with me (McDonald at Scunny)

Gary McDonald should carry a government health warning.

Chesterfield in November 2003, Calvin Zola scored to equalise in front of the travelling faithful and in my elation as I ran down to the bottom I went straigt into one of the metal crush barriers.

Would take the same bruising tomorrow if it's for a winner...

McDonald v Scunny - Jumped on my brothers back, we both went over the row in front. If you look closely at the replay of the goal you can actually just about make this out, then we get up on the wrong row and carry on goin mental.

Andrews v Wigan after 13 secs - Jumped over the row in front, catching my shin on the seat taking off some skin. Totally worth it until they scored 3.

city in the league at maine rd, paul reid pen and dux header 2-1 win.

i was smoking a ciggy as reid cooley stroked home the penalty, in the midst i forgot i was holding said ciggy and managed to stub it out right in the centre of my mates forehead while jumping around like an idiot.

he didnt seem to mind to much but it left a cracking burn on his head :grin:

Neil Redfearn's penalty, jumped up at the award of it and took out a family in front of me. Then we he scored I was one of the 100 or so doing the pitch invasion.

I closed my eyes, and only opened them when I realised people were climbing over me to get on the pitch... :lol:

I have no idea ehat game it was, but I do remember another occasion when I took the opportunity of a manic goal celebration to snog my mates' girlfriend. :D

He was not impressed! :blink:

It wasnt a goal it was the season that we staued up in the prem ... V Southampton ... All and sundry were clamouring to get on the pitch ... I flung my arms around the lady stood beside me ....... for about ten mins :grin: .. She was in tears bless her .... and I was happy to 'help'

too many to mention, one I recall was screaming in a stewards ear when Gary Mac scored at Scunthorpe, also the 'pile-on' at Leeds this season when we scored the 1st

I bet there are some tales from the days when there was standing in the Chaddy

Edited by Tommy_Fent

It wasnt a goal it was the season that we staued up in the prem ... V Southampton ... All and sundry were clamouring to get on the pitch ... I flung my arms around the lady stood beside me ....... for about ten mins :grin: .. She was in tears bless her .... and I was happy to 'help'

Wasn't that your ex-wife? :grin: No, sorry she was in tears when we rang her from the pub in town later... summat about it being her birthday...

I got my foot stuck and then broke the back of my seat in the Chaddy End trying to give it large to the Manure fans behind us when Neil Adams scored against them in 1993. Happy days.

the best one for me was when we scored at southampton night match in the cup late on an 30 latics had just walked into their home end home, 50 of us on a coach had earlier stopped at a village on route an replaced there towns flag with a latics one,we were steaming ive never drank so much in my life what a day.

Wasn't that your ex-wife? :grin: No, sorry she was in tears when we rang her from the pub in town later... summat about it being her birthday...

I got my foot stuck and then broke the back of my seat in the Chaddy End trying to give it large to the Manure fans behind us when Neil Adams scored against them in 1993. Happy days.

Mmmm happy days indeed ..... your memory needs sorting out mate .... you know to much :grin:

3rd goal against Grimsby on Boxing day a few years back I jumped on seat in front and went straight through it. Foot hit the floor and I tore my ligaments in my ankle. Ended up being wheeled through the Grimsby end and took to hospital in an Ambulance.

That was one of the funniest moments I have ever known at a Latics game!!

Neil Adams goal against Manure i was affectionately kissed by some granny! I was game anyhoo!

Swindon away on a tuesday night (cup game 93' i think!) it was piddlin it down and me and me mate Kel decided we would only wear our red and white striped away shirt in the uncovered but whilst the rest of the 100 or so latics huddled under the covered area, Bernard scored and all you could see was two numpties jumping round like eejits, when we got back home Sholver was under 5 inches of snow!

Not a goal just a random moment, Chesterfield away with the beardybus, loads of us were in fancy dress, and at the end of the game they beat us (jermaine johnson didnt show up in that game!) all their kids were givin it the big un to superman, the spice girls, punch etc.. was very surreal!

Bolton away in the 90's at some point god knows when i decided the best way to get their was the 405 bus, it took from Oldham through Bury and on to Bolton! that in itself wasnt the weirdest, just the fact that me and Kel were supping tennants super all the way there, and it took a couple of hours so we were quite gone by the time we even reached Bury.

Got in the ground and we were late, and my abiding memory of that game is me stood half way up the terracing shouting so much abuse at their mascot for what seemed like 30 minutes and then leaving as the second half kicked off because we were too drunk to concentrate on the game!

everton away fa cup arnoid "come on time for a pie" me "no wait a mo summat on here " macca smacks it in the net cue pandemonium arnoid jumps on me sends me flaying down the isle through three seats had a cut on my shin like norman hunter had tackled me ! still got the faint mark of it now ! :(