Oldham goals you missed (i.e cheeky fag or toilet or pie)

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Which memorable Oldham goals have people missed?

Did anyone miss the Gary Mac one?

Yes!!! I'm amazed how many of the more 'regular' away followers missed that one .. I was walking down the steps into the bar area when a huge roar was let out. However I would not have missed the scenes that happened behind the stand straight after ... it was amazing (and wet ....) we managed to watch it on the tv screen when it all died down.

Yes!!! I'm amazed how many of the more 'regular' away followers missed that one .. I was walking down the steps into the bar area when a huge roar was let out. However I would not have missed the scenes that happened behind the stand straight after ... it was amazing (and wet ....) we managed to watch it on the tv screen when it all died down.

Likewise :) Almost glad I missed it...

Sorry to drag old stuff up but dont you think the Giggs "United we Stand" signature is pushing it abit?

Sorry to drag old stuff up but dont you think the Giggs "United we Stand" signature is pushing it abit?

...and that fenian :censored: with the Celtic stuff.

...and that riceist with his bread connotations.

...and I missed Colluso's goal at Bury, but we won't go into the old leaving early as you are very, very thirsty thing again...

I missed The Redfearn Goal as I was Playing Cricket,as founder member of the Club I was emotionally Blackmailed into playing!

I missed the goal what sent Blackpool down about 8 years ago as my then 3 year old Lad wanted to go for a dump!

Ironically it was the first game I had been to in about a month because My newly born Daughter was in Hospital on Special Care,even more ironic was that the day she was born (10 weeks early) I missed the game but saw Holties goal from a delivery room in the Mat Ward, I could only see a third of the pitch and he scored after about 10 seconds of me going in the room!

...and that fenian :censored: with the Celtic stuff.

...and that riceist with his bread connotations.

...and I missed Colluso's goal at Bury, but we won't go into the old leaving early as you are very, very thirsty thing again...

Would you call John Sheridan's father a fenian c**t?

Easy dude. If you scroll up the page you'll see that I am the Fenian chap he refers to. The bread comment suggests he wasn't be entirely serious.

Probably just half serious :wink:

Yeah, probably. Although your're entitled to support Celtic without being abused. bad form, say I..