• Stay
    • Go
    • Stay, but only if he scores against Posh

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest oa_exile
Strange decision for me from SOD. But I would say that this pretty much seals the fact he'll be off somewhere permanently in January, if we aren't taking him back now, we never will.

.....or maybe the way things are going at the DeepThroat, SOD maybe SODding off permanently in January :lol:

Strange decision for me from SOD. But I would say that this pretty much seals the fact he'll be off somewhere permanently in January, if we aren't taking him back now, we never will.

Is it thought though that Brooker will return to the Keepmoat once his injury clears up? Impression I got anyway was that DB was allowed to go to BP because once the services of Brooker were guaranteed, DB wasn't going to get in the team.

Is it thought though that Brooker will return to the Keepmoat once his injury clears up? Impression I got anyway was that DB was allowed to go to BP because once the services of Brooker were guaranteed, DB wasn't going to get in the team.

He didn't get in the team much beforehand so when Brooker is fit he's got no chance really. Looks 90 percent likely we'll have Brooker permanently but I'd have liked to see Byfield alongside him and given a bit more chance. Equally we've said we need to send some out before we can sign others so maybe it isn't that surprising.

As for the other poster who said SOD may be on his way, he'll be here even if we go down.

Guest oa_exile
As for the other poster who said SOD may be on his way, he'll be here even if we go down.

Cant fault Donny if that happens,nice to see the Club and fans witll stick by him :chubb: