Latest score

2-0 down and they've missed 2 pens.

Same old story. Once I can cope with, twice bad luck, three sloppy...but how many times do we want to fall to pieces in the first half

Sheridan, do the decent thing and get your coat.

E4e

JSOUTNOW!!!!!!!!!

PS. Now 2-1 with the word "scuffed" in the goal description. In no way does this change my view. Shez out.

Edited by LaticNik

Same old story. Once I can cope with, twice bad luck, three sloppy...but how many times do we want to fall to pieces in the first half

E4e

JSOUTNOW!!!!!!!!!

PS. Now 2-1 with the word "scuffed" in the goal description. In no way does this change my view. Shez out.

Boring.

E4e

JSOUTNOW!!!!!!!!!

nik chill mate we are playin 12 men this ref sounds a feckin joke.first pen given accordin to gordy was outside the box,the 2nd their player dived with no one near him.also posh player 2 footed lunge over the ball at jones who ended up in the seats.posh sound a very physical team. tommy wright stompin up n down the pitch very angry.

and i remember when you was a girl ;)

E4e

JSOUTNOW!!!!!!!!!

Behave ! it should be fans like you OUT

nik chill mate we are playin 12 men this ref sounds a feckin joke.first pen given accordin to gordy was outside the box,the 2nd their player dived with no one near him.also posh player 2 footed lunge over the ball at jones who ended up in the seats.posh sound a very physical team. tommy wright stompin up n down the pitch very angry.

and i remember when you was a girl ;)

haha

Just finally losing the faith. Thing it's league-one-itis. And I firmly believe Shez has taken us as far as he can, simply not good enough to take us to that next level despite significant investment behind him. It aint just today, we've capitulated at the mighty Bristol Rovers, Swindon and Cheltenham. MASSIVE.

Nevermind eh, he knows how to fix it. Get a striker in on loan.

E4e

JSOUT

That was a very very very good point earned.

and we've moved up a place!

edit No we haven't I'm talking rubbish. Got too giddy over that result. Got to agree with you Dave I put that one down for a home on the coupon.

By my reckoning we are now 3 points in front of where we should be if we want 85 points to go up.

Edited by astottie

Of course I'm made up with the result but still doesn't make up for the shortcomings Shez has a manager.

How many more times shall we throw away, in the first 45 minutes, the 'hard work' done in training all week?

A draw away from home to a team above us is an excellent result. Another crumbling in the first 30 mins or so is inexcusable.

E4e

ENUFF

E4e

JSOUTNOW!!!!!!!!!

*yawn*

Nik Out.

(Can I just mention that Shez couldn't have done much today, seeing as he was in the stands?

Shez IN.

KtF to you plastics!

Joe

(Can I just mention that Shez couldn't have done much today, seeing as he was in the stands?

Banned from preparing all week? Banned from picking the team? Banned from the team talk? Banned from watching the game? Banned from passing on instructions? Banned from making changes?

Give your head a shake. Do you know when they're sent to the stands...they're not forced to sit blindfolded in an airtight container! Jeez.

E4e

SOSOA

Thirded. A result to push on from.

P20 W10 D6 L4 GF 37 (More than top o the table) GA 25 (could do with tightening up).

Go on boys, push on.

Also, our run of fixtures (up until Stockport and Scunny back2back at the end of Jan) is favorable. I dont want to get too far ahead, but if we are aiming for promotion we should pick up a lot of points between now and the next time we play a promotion challenger.