I'm dreaming of a....

9 point Christmas,

Just like the ones we used to know,

When goal posts glistened,

And Children Listened,

To the sound of the Chaddy in full flow...

Another great comeback from Latics again yesterday. Not sure how many teams would comeback from 2-0 down away at P'boro. Great result.

We now have 3 games, 2 home and 1 away, against teams at the bottom of the league. Now whilst we have not had a perfect record against the teams at the bottom this season, we can do it (Hereford, Cheltenham) and 9 points has to be up for grabs. If we can (or even get 7) I think we'll be in 3rd or 4th place going into 2009, with a cushion from 7th and snapping at the heals of the automatic spots.

Think for a confidence boost, we need a nice comfortable first half against Orient. Get rid of the home nerves and then onwards an upwards I say.

Anything less than 9 points in a disappointment. We've got the hard teams out of the way.

Two home games should be 6 points and an away game against bottom of the league should be another 3.

12 seasons in this League and still we count our chickens........

Not going to happen mate, this is Oldham Athletic. Anything more than 5 points with our nconsistency will be a bonus imo. Orient are no mugs and neither are Carlisle, Crewe should be a given but won't be!

9 point Christmas,

Just like the ones we used to know,

When goal posts glistened,

And Children Listened,

To the sound of the Chaddy in full flow...

:grin:

In my opinion (for what it's worth) I think we'll draw against Orient (curse of the discounted cost of admission) and beat Carlisle and Crewe.

I'm counting my turkeys.

Guest oa_exile
Anything less than 9 points in a disappointment. We've got the hard teams out of the way.

Two home games should be 6 points and an away game against bottom of the league should be another 3.

PMSL ! :laught16:

What are the chances of "another" Yeovil on Sat ? chance for the team to bring in a few more potential regulars and ...... :ohno:

"oh come all ye faithful"....

Look at the history

back in 73-4

more points behind the leaders at this stage

10 from the next 12

points is achievable

but then again its latics

but then again its latics

but then again its latics so Christ* only knows

* no blasphemy or offence intended