Have we Taylor Replacements?

Again Taylor main transfer news with Sheff Utd leading the race for 1million rated Taylor. I think if TTA receive 1million Taylor will go in January and that would be a massive blow we have more chance of keeping Hughes as I can't see Donny or any other Championship club paying 400k for a player who they could take on a free in May.

Time for Shez to get a list of wide midfielders I think how much would be in his budget would we be able to get Simon Hackney from Carlisle??? and would we also be able to replace Danny Jones who looks like he will be out for a long spell :(

Jones is a great player no doubt, but we looked better yesterday when he went off and we had left back who could defend!

Its taylor I am worried about.

I must admit that, although Jones is a very good player, I do prefer the team when Trippier is left back and Eardley right back. Lomax played better yesterday than he has done in ages.

Lomax played better yesterday than he has done in ages.

We started the season in excellent form with Lomax at left back, it now looks as 'though he will be playing there again. I hope Jones is o.k., but am much happier with Kelvin in that position and Eardley back on the right.

With regards to Taylor, I hope his loyalty to Oldham keeps him with us for one more season at least - that's assuming we don't go up. ^_^

Again Taylor main transfer news with Sheff Utd leading the race for 1million rated Taylor. I think if TTA receive 1million Taylor will go in January and that would be a massive blow we have more chance of keeping Hughes as I can't see Donny or any other Championship club paying 400k for a player who they could take on a free in May.

Time for Shez to get a list of wide midfielders I think how much would be in his budget would we be able to get Simon Hackney from Carlisle??? and would we also be able to replace Danny Jones who looks like he will be out for a long spell :(

If we were to lose taylor I would swoop for Tommy Rowe from Stockport. Very talented left winger and I doubt would cost more than 250k.