cristopher taylor

i for one wish christopher all the best as he steps up a division in january, not a greedy lad ,nor selfish But the one thing that makes him stand head and shoulders above most of his fellow colleagues is his passion desire and love for the club and fans of oldham..

the world is his oyster, without doubt he has the ability, And with the right tuition a chance to shine at the highest level...that's why it's imperitive that there are sell on clauses...

best wishes young christopher...from a gratefull supporter

i for one wish christopher all the best as he steps up a division in january, not a greedy lad ,nor selfish But the one thing that makes him stand head and shoulders above most of his fellow colleagues is his passion desire and love for the club and fans of oldham..

the world is his oyster, without doubt he has the ability, And with the right tuition a chance to shine at the highest level...that's why it's imperitive that there are sell on clauses...

who's he gone too? I could have sworn he's still an Oldham player

who's he gone too? I could have sworn he's still an Oldham player

he would of been an oldham player if the fickle fans of oldham had actually got of there jacksey's and watched him play..

keep on dreamin ...hard cash and piss poor crowds have sold him to the highest bidder ...nobody needs to see into the future ..just sum up the present and the future manifests itself ...if you get my drift...

J.E.A.N.S

i'm guessing from the fact that you're calling him Christopher that you're his mum, so you probably know more than we do. :(

Mr Tulsehill (and Mrs Tulsehill and people I meet through him) still call me Andrew. This seemingly important clue could turn out to be a red herring.

Mr Tulsehill (and Mrs Tulsehill and people I meet through him) still call me Andrew. This seemingly important clue could turn out to be a red herring.

perhaps if more people respected other people ,ll or should i call you andrew then we would see less people wearing orange hi vis jacket's with community payback written over the back....manners cost nothing.. :grin: christopher taylor equals a million

why are ppl saying taylor to go in january???

under contract and why do we have to sell him??? his value aint going to drop in the summer is it...... hes are player

id say to hughes stay with us if we dont go up you can go for free at the end of the season i think its a gamble thats worth going for his goals will get us up...

if the TTA sell him or taylor the club is a JOKE

Edited by kellysheroes

why are ppl saying taylor to go in january???

under contract and why do we have to sell him??? his value aint going to drop in the summer is it...... hes are player

id say to hughes stay with us if we dont go up you can go for free at the end of the season i think its a gamble thats worth going for his goals will get us up...

if the TTA sell him or taylor the club is a JOKE

Why? Be realistic, we are a selling club and I can't ever see that changing. We can't survive on our crowds and under the current climate sponsorship money is thin on the ground.

I see one player leaving New Year and that's Hughes.

Hughes and Taylor will still be as valueble at the end of the season so why not assess the situation then, the way they are both playin currently could even be worth more, £4m is what clubs getting promoted from league stand to make so surely the TTA wouldn't turn that chance down, which is what we would be doing if we sold either of them.

Why? Be realistic, we are a selling club and I can't ever see that changing. We can't survive on our crowds and under the current climate sponsorship money is thin on the ground.

I see one player leaving New Year and that's Hughes.

yeah you can say that but TTA say we want to go up so why sell a striker what can put you in the championship... doesnt make sense... surely its a gamble worth going for

and if taylor was to go in the summer surly that 400k can be put on taylors price if not dont sell.. HIS PRICE AINT GOING TO DROP ITS AS SIMPLE AS THAT IT WILL PROB GO UP

Hughes and Taylor will still be as valueble at the end of the season so why not assess the situation then, the way they are both playin currently could even be worth more, £4m is what clubs getting promoted from league stand to make so surely the TTA wouldn't turn that chance down, which is what we would be doing if we sold either of them.

Hughes is out of contract isn't he?

Taylor yes

Hughes no, as he can walk for free at end of season

Hughes is out of contract isn't he?

Taylor yes

Hughes no, as he can walk for free at end of season

Exactly, probally it'll be his last contract and so his looking for a good one. More likely to get a good sign-on fee, contract in New Year than in the summer.... he'll score goals in the Championship, ones that could be priceless to Donnie, Forest .... may even see a cheeky big from Leicester or Leeds!

But it all rests on whether someone his willing to pay 400K and offer him at least a 2 year contract and a few grand a week more in the New Year

He his not going to get an offer from us that keeps him here once his contracts up, there was a chance we could keep him before he got himself an agent ... no chance now.

I expect him to go New Year, hopefully early on giving us time to find a replacement.

I expect him to go New Year, hopefully early on giving us time to find a replacement.

If he does go I'd rather have him playing for us through January and go at the end. We can still line up replacements....if we bother getting one that is. Mental could be like a new signing? Anyway, I think hope am praying Hughesy will stay.

he would of been an oldham player if the fickle fans of oldham had actually got of there jacksey's and watched him play..

keep on dreamin ...hard cash and piss poor crowds have sold him to the highest bidder ...nobody needs to see into the future ..just sum up the present and the future manifests itself ...if you get my drift...

J.E.A.N.S

Are you Wenks?

Attention seeker. Have you ever heard anyone talk like this guy? Think's he's the riddler.