One Boot!

Anyone else notice hughsey only had one boot on when he scored the 2nd on saturday?Surely this will add to his value if he is sold in jan!!!!lol

Apologies if this has already been mentioned and i will accept my mergy mergy gracefully!!! :grin:

Anyone else notice hughsey only had one boot on when he scored the 2nd on saturday?Surely this will add to his value if he is sold in jan!!!!lol

...hence a few of us running around the terrace singing 'he only needs one boot ... he only needs one boot" not sure anyone else knew what we were on about :shock:

Eventually he went to collect his other boot from the opposite side of the goal to where he had done his celebtation. It's hard to tell from the video just when the boot came off - I wonder if the keeper grabbed it instead of the ball as Hughes scored and then threw it to his right. :unsure:

http://www.football.virginmedia.com/page/F...AssetId=3298286

Guest oa_exile
The keeper grabbed it and threw it away. After celebrating Hughes asked him were it was, he pointed to it then Hughes went to shake his hand with a cheeky smile.

Which is a bookable offence :wink:

http://www.oldhamathletic.co.uk/page/NewsU...1489901,00.html

the picture above shows Hughes offering Lewis (England squad :blink: ????) his hand :grin:

Meanwhile, your sig. pic shows a picture of Giggs and the caption "United We Stand". Now that's dodgy, to say the least.

(I never thought I's say this to a man...)

GET IT ORF!!!!! :angry:

Harumph!

KC

Edited by kirinclassic

Meanwhile, your sig. pic shows a picture of Giggs and the caption "United We Stand". Now that's dodgy, to say the least.

(I never thought I's say this to a man...)

GET IT ORF!!!!! :angry:

Harumph!

KC

I will eventually ......... when I have time, when I know how ....probally when I'm back of my Christmas holidays!!!

Can't believe you've just noticed it :unsure: