Stockport Allocation

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Try 3776 and you`d be closer!

thats more like it.

Sounds like people on here will be very suprised when Stockport fill the allocation (well maybe not fill, but there will be 2000 there at least), I just hope we are prepared and drown them out. Hate to break it to people but at the minute they have better attendances than us, although they are on the cress of a wave

thats more like it.

Sounds like people on here will be very suprised when Stockport fill the allocation (well maybe not fill, but there will be 2000 there at least), I just hope we are prepared and drown them out. Hate to break it to people but at the minute they have better attendances than us, although they are on the cress of a wave

lettuce all get behind the lads tomorrow and drown the hatters out.

I've seen a dozen younger teenagers run after a copper calling him all sorts when he was removing a grown-up who they plainly idolised,

What I would have given for that sort of support when ejected from the pub in Southend for supporting the wrong team, after completing the first two rounds of drinks and receiving police blessing. :shock:

i hope county bring as many as they can personally,more the merrier,i didnt enjoy watching that on you tube watching latics fans under the cosh in there end tho.i can see problems when they come to our place,its a shame it happened

I have written to SCFC for a statement as to the action taken against the Cheadle End assailants, on the basis that the silence is deafening and if we're told that the culprits have been banned it may prevent reprisals.

I am still awaiting a reply.

• 3 weeks later...
I have written to SCFC for a statement as to the action taken against the Cheadle End assailants, on the basis that the silence is deafening and if we're told that the culprits have been banned it may prevent reprisals.

I am still awaiting a reply.

I emailed the Chief Executive of Stockport County asking to to advise me as to the action taken against the offenders who assaulted Latics supporters in the Cheadle End of Edgeley Park.

I referred to the YouTube video shows the offenders, including the one I described to Stewards on the night.

I pointed out that if the offenders are not subject to banning orders and are free to attend the return fixture at BP, I fear that there may be reprisals. Publicity needs to be given to satisfy the public that action has been taken against the offenders and to draw a line under the matter.

I said that this is a serious matter which is currently perceived as one which has been swept under the carpet, in the absence of any publicity about action which may have been taken..

I have received the following reply from Mark Maguire, Managing Director of SCFC:

The Police have an on-going operation and several charges have been made. However as the process continues it is inappropriate that we make public comment.

I emailed the Chief Executive of Stockport County asking to to advise me as to the action taken against the offenders who assaulted Latics supporters in the Cheadle End of Edgeley Park.

I referred to the YouTube video shows the offenders, including the one I described to Stewards on the night.

I pointed out that if the offenders are not subject to banning orders and are free to attend the return fixture at BP, I fear that there may be reprisals. Publicity needs to be given to satisfy the public that action has been taken against the offenders and to draw a line under the matter.

I said that this is a serious matter which is currently perceived as one which has been swept under the carpet, in the absence of any publicity about action which may have been taken..

I have received the following reply from Mark Maguire, Managing Director of SCFC:

The Police have an on-going operation and several charges have been made. However as the process continues it is inappropriate that we make public comment.

Where's that carpet......."Oi, fetch me the brush will you pal!" :mad:

I forwarded Stockport’s reply to Alan Hardy who replied:

Let’s hope that they are able to secure banning orders against the people concerned but it would be good if publicity was given to the progress made before we play them at Boundary Park.

I forwarded that to Stockport’s Managing Director who replied:

I'm sure as things advance we can issue a statement.

Watch this space……………..

• 3 weeks later...
I forwarded Stockport’s reply to Alan Hardy who replied:

Let’s hope that they are able to secure banning orders against the people concerned but it would be good if publicity was given to the progress made before we play them at Boundary Park.

I forwarded that to Stockport’s Managing Director who replied:

I'm sure as things advance we can issue a statement.

Watch this space……………..

Following my reminder email at the start of this week, I have received the following:

Stockport County email:

Thanks for your email and sorry for the delay. I consulted the local police about this and took their advice as to what sort of statement should be issued, they suggested that any bold statement from the club would simply draw attention to the issues and that they would prefer to announce the arrests and actions taken. They prefer to issue their own statement with comment from the club about co-operation.

Below you can see a copy of an email sent confirming action taken in the on going operation.

Thanks again for your mail.

Regards

Mark

Police email:

Mark,

To update yourselves following the disorder during the SCFC v Oldham fixture Op Meppen was set up to investigate this disorder.

As a result two people have been arrested and subsequently charged to appear at Stockport Mags on 20/01/09.

We wish to put a press release on the lines on how the club and police worked together etc-would you like a statement from yourself putting out in our release?

If so please forward to myself and I will arrange

Following my reminder email at the start of this week, I have received the following:

Stockport County email:

Thanks for your email and sorry for the delay. I consulted the local police about this and took their advice as to what sort of statement should be issued, they suggested that any bold statement from the club would simply draw attention to the issues and that they would prefer to announce the arrests and actions taken. They prefer to issue their own statement with comment from the club about co-operation.

Below you can see a copy of an email sent confirming action taken in the on going operation.

Thanks again for your mail.

Regards

Mark

Police email:

Mark,

To update yourselves following the disorder during the SCFC v Oldham fixture Op Meppen was set up to investigate this disorder.

As a result two people have been arrested and subsequently charged to appear at Stockport Mags on 20/01/09.

We wish to put a press release on the lines on how the club and police worked together etc-would you like a statement from yourself putting out in our release?

If so please forward to myself and I will arrange

There is no sign of the promised press release from the Police.

I have asked SCFC what was the outcome of the Stockport Magistrates' Court hearings on 20th January but have not received a reply.

Tonight's rarely wrong Chron covers the hopes for no repeat tomorrow of what happened at Edgeley Park, and also covers the fixed penalty fines given to the 'Hereford Three'.

http://www.oldham-chronicle.co.uk/news-fea...f-clash-of-fans

thats more like it.

You really worry me mate! Do you watch County every other weekend or something??? You keep beating on about how many fans they have. They havnt managed over 1,000 in tha last 3 visits. Yeah they will bring more like 2000 tomorrow................ BIG DEAL......... its a few miles away ffs. :lol:

You really worry me mate! Do you watch County every other weekend or something??? You keep beating on about how many fans they have. They havnt managed over 1,000 in tha last 3 visits. Yeah they will bring more like 2000 tomorrow................ BIG DEAL......... its a few miles away ffs. :lol:

You worry me more. Why did you dredge this up from a month ago, with comments that don't even relate to the original topic... :sign0003:

Why did you dredge this up from a month ago, with comments that don't even relate to the original topic... :sign0003:

Because TF keeps bigging up County's away support when anyone who's seen County at BP in the past knows that their away support is on a par with Huddersfield....i.e :censored:e.