Ask Neal Eardley

Hiya

The Oldham Fans Q & A with Neal Eardley will be aired on The Great Manchester Football Show this Friday at 7pm (repeated at 11pm).

It is in the 4th & final part of the show but there's plenty on before it including:

- Reports from Japan on United's trip to The World Club Championships

- Santa Run at Old Trafford

- Interviews with Bury

- 'The Beautiful Game' art exhibition

- Highlights from Curzon Ashton v Chorley.

Channel M

Sky 203 & Virgin 878

Hiya

The Oldham Fans Q & A with Neal Eardley will be aired on The Great Manchester Football Show this Friday at 7pm (repeated at 11pm).

It is in the 4th & final part of the show but there's plenty on before it including:

- Interviews with Bury

- 'The Beautiful Game' art exhibition

- Highlights from Curzon Ashton v Chorley.

Channel M

Sky 203 & Virgin 878

You know how to sell a programme don't you?

Hiya

Channel M

Sky 203 & Virgin 878

Can i have timings for the Eardley bit,i can wash the dogs bollocks after/before

Tell me about it!

That's why i mentioned the Oldham bit is in the final part so you can skip the 'red' stuff - there's no way true blues' would survive it! To be fair though, we're usually pretty good at giving lower league and non league teams the majority of our coverage.

If any of you missed the Andy Ritchie interview it can be watched online at www.channelm.co.uk/sport - it's TGMFS EP 20.

Tell me about it!

That's why i mentioned the Oldham bit is in the final part so you can skip the 'red' stuff - there's no way true blues' would survive it! To be fair though, we're usually pretty good at giving lower league and non league teams the majority of our coverage.

If any of you missed the Andy Ritchie interview it can be watched online at www.channelm.co.uk/sport - it's TGMFS EP 20.

Which episode was the one with Kirsty trying on the womenswear in the club shop?

:naughty:

Tell me about it!

The Ghost of Brendan McManus has his own show now?!

I knew he was one the more amusing posters, but that is impressive.

How does he find the time.

Tell me about it!

Eurgh dont they have MUTV for that?

Edited by razza699