Christmas Song Quiz

Struggling to come up with the 50th answer for a quiz - and much of my access to Google is blocked at work!.

Christmas song (hymn or pop, ancient or modern) where the initials of the words in the title are S I Y M L.

Any help appreciated (you know it matters!).

(e.g. M C E would be Merry Christmas Everybody, O L T O B would be Oh Little Town of Bethlehem etc etc)

Edited by opinions4u

Struggling to come up with the 50th answer for a quiz - and much of my access to Google is blocked at work!.

Christmas song (hymn or pop, ancient or modern) where the initials of the words in the title are S I Y M L.

Any help appreciated (you know it matters!).

(e.g. M C E would be Merry Christmas Everybody, O L T O B would be Oh Little Town of Bethlehem etc etc)

See In Yonder Manger Low

Edit - You must be as bored as I am Dave!

Edited by danoafc

I was that bored I even watched the Scum game online this morning. Searching for a Christmas Song Acronym is exciting lol

You searched for it?! You dirty rotten scoundrel, David!

That said I only remember it cos I find it impossible to remember the words at the start of each verse (the last 2 lines are repeated in every verse).

In trust it's a bit of a dirge. Not very jolly at all! :sleeping: