One thing I can guarantee about today...

Well my seat is 'reserved' where the plastic meshing is over the seats. I just sit where I like and it doesnt bother me but if someone tries to move me at 2.55pm today because they've got a ticket there then they'll be told where to go.

Well my seat is 'reserved' where the plastic meshing is over the seats. I just sit where I like and it doesnt bother me but if someone tries to move me at 2.55pm today because they've got a ticket there then they'll be told where to go.

so you're not arsed if a group of mates who've gone to the trouble of getting tickets sat together can't do?

Guest sheridans_world
This debate again. If u try to find your seat after 2.55pm you shouldn't expect people to shift for you.

Thats why the club go to the trouble of putting a little sticker that says 'reserved' on it. You buy that seat, no other. If people ignore the little sitcker, they deserve to be up-ended and forced to move.

This debate again. If u try to find your seat after 2.55pm you shouldn't expect people to shift for you.

If some illiterate retard sits on a seat that says ’Reserved’ on it and its not theirs, then they should be expected to be moved, its that simple is it not?

Advice should be don’t sit on a seat that says reserved on, I know Oldham’s a sh!t hole but I am sure most of the population can understand that!