bye bye hughes

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

you could at least look interested good ridance

With the supply he had today is it not obvious why he couldnt look interested!

The best ball was from Stammy straight to Lewis, and that was near the end!

Awful Oldham, that was not worth £5 let alone £20!!!!

I'm finding this really wierd but for the second time in a week I'm agreeing with you Dean!! Yes so he's a decent finisher, I'm bored of his lack of effort, it's the same every week - he's not arsed unless someone else is running their backside off for him laying all the glory on a plate - why would he want to work for other people though? He wouldn't pick up his goal bonus then would he?!?!

He's only interested in himself, if there's nothing in it for him he's not interested.

If we got £300k / £400k for him I'd be delighted!

I'm finding this really wierd but for the second time in a week I'm agreeing with you Dean!! Yes so he's a decent finisher, I'm bored of his lack of effort, it's the same every week - he's not arsed unless someone else is running their backside off for him laying all the glory on a plate - why would he want to work for other people though? He wouldn't pick up his goal bonus then would he?!?!

He's only interested in himself, if there's nothing in it for him he's not interested.

If we got £300k / £400k for him I'd be delighted!

i honestly dont care if we lose him now and ill boo him on his last game

Guest sheridans_world
a poor performance today - accepted, without we would be bottom half of table so give him a break.

Well said.

People seem to think he's off on his way, there is nothing to say the club wont offer him a better deal than anyone else.

Guest sheridans_world
Why?

He's scored 11 goals in the league, without which we would have a goal difference on just +1 and lost countless points. Dont forget, we are only 10 points above the bottom half.

Stitch, I never boo a player who wears the shirt, it does no good to boo them in the stands.

He's scored 11 goals in the league, without which we would have a goal difference on just +1 and lost countless points. Dont forget, we are only 10 points above the bottom half.

Don't forget....without Hughes somebody else would have played! :lol: Having said that I agree that we are in a better position for having him than if we didn't.

Guest sheridans_world
It's the worst kept secret in football. He has already told the players he is leaving.

Really? I like to see the contract he has signed with another club, you see if he has, we could sue him, he isnt allowed to talk to another club until January. The club will come up with a good deal for him. Lets see what happens.