bye bye hughes

Guest sheridans_world
he should be a prisoner nevermind wanting to negotiate a better deal in football leaving another football club

Jesus, one bad game and you jump on the drink drive bandwagon.

Funny it never came up after he scored last weekend.

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest sheridans_world
as i said i changed my opinion after watching police camera action

So you didnt know the affects of drink driving when Hughes signed?

No excuse.

he should be a prisoner nevermind wanting to negotiate a better deal in football leaving another football club

Exactly - once an arsehole always an arsehole, yes he's scored some valuable goals for us but the stick we've had as a club and all the grief we've taken on his behalf you would at least think he would be grateful and feel a little bit of loyalty to the club, as well as trying to keep his head down and not draw attention to himself but he doesn't. He's cocky, arrogant, not half as good as he thinks he is and is only interested in how much money he can make in the next 2-3 years before he retires.

I think I'll be quite glad if he does go in the end because it will put an end to all this, I don't think I could stand it carrying on until June - when lets face it, if he stays in Jan he'll shaft us by going for free at the end of the season - remember by going for free, he'll be able to get a nice big signing on fee from wherever he goes - a la Wellens - don't be suprised if his agent has informed him of that though!

Guest sheridans_world
Exactly - once an arsehole always an arsehole, yes he's scored some valuable goals for us but the stick we've had as a club and all the grief we've taken on his behalf you would at least think he would be grateful and feel a little bit of loyalty to the club, as well as trying to keep his head down and not draw attention to himself but he doesn't. He's cocky, arrogant, not half as good as he thinks he is and is only interested in how much money he can make in the next 2-3 years before he retires.

I think I'll be quite glad if he does go in the end because it will put an end to all this, I don't think I could stand it carrying on until June - when lets face it, if he stays in Jan he'll shaft us by going for free at the end of the season - remember by going for free, he'll be able to get a nice big signing on fee from wherever he goes - a la Wellens - don't be suprised if his agent has informed him of that though!

Who the hell says he's leaving?!

Really? I like to see the contract he has signed with another club, you see if he has, we could sue him, he isnt allowed to talk to another club until January. The club will come up with a good deal for him. Lets see what happens.

Where did I say he has signed a contract. He has said he's leaving. We will see come 31st Jan when we have a makeshift loan duo up front. And I will be here to tell you, Simon, that I told you so.

Guest sheridans_world
Where did I say he has signed a contract. He has said he's leaving. We will see come 31st Jan when we have a makeshift loan duo up front. And I will be here to tell you, Simon, that I told you so.

You do that.

Until he signs a contract for another club he has not left this club.

why do we always have a makeshift duo or rely on crap like wolfenden and smalley