great pen save

Guest sheridans_world
How on earth did he have anything to do with the penalty?

Good question, if Fleming keeps it up he's well and truly starting ahead of Crossley when he gets fit.

We need to sort the defence out and unfortunatley, with Gregan out of form, I think we need to be looking to sign a defender in January.

our home form is why we won't get promoted,they never got going today,was just like the brighton game lifeless....

Best home record in the league outside Leicester...... if you go into games thinking about the negatives, the negatives are what you're gonna see.

Cheer up!

We're on course for 81 points, which is great.

Exactly, last week you can accept, as it's not happened for an age, and not really the first thing to think about, but surely Sheridan must highlight it as one of the main points to take from last week, and we should have been as sharp as ever, not one of them had a clue what to do as none of them went to the ball, blame lies with the manager for me, unless he's told them what to do and they've all ignored him which i find hard to believe.

Your kind of repeating the same thing in every thread!

Exactly, last week you can accept, as it's not happened for an age, and not really the first thing to think about, but surely Sheridan must highlight it as one of the main points to take from last week, and we should have been as sharp as ever, not one of them had a clue what to do as none of them went to the ball, blame lies with the manager for me, unless he's told them what to do and they've all ignored him which i find hard to believe.

Shez's post-match comments say that he mentioned it last week.

Our lack lustre reaction after the penalty save to let them follow up and score (again) just summed up the whole performance for me, we were second best all day and worked about half has hard as they did.

The very least Orient deserved today was a point, Fleming made a great save aswell as his penalty save and Whittaker cleared one off the line, while their goalkeeper didn't make a save of any description as I can recall.

Very poor.

Does a manager really have to motivate a player to be the first to a rebound and therefore not concede a goal? Surely the fact that it is their f*****g job is motivation enough?

It annoyed me last week at Peterborough, but that was more luck on their part than our :censored: defending.

Today just took the piss.

Its bad when our Goalkeepers distrubution was better than 80% of those on the pitch.

Danny Whitaker - Where the :censored: are ya?!?!

But twice in a week, Fleming has saved a penalty, only to be let down by a lacklustre defence!

I can guarantee you 100% that as well as Fleming has played, including two penalty saves, as soon as Crossley is fit he will be back in the side!!!!