Disheartened..

home games ruin my saturday nights

I meant mostly to do with the attendance. Being disheartened at that latest home 'performance' goes without saying.....without Hughesys late Walsall winner that would be no win in 5 home games (I think).

Today I have formed the belief that this club's days are numbered.....just a town full of plastic manc, plastic footy fans.

the table has bleak reading now with hudders and tranny almost catching us up and stockport courtesey of a poor decision to loan them davies now ahead of us, 6 points off 2nd

To me Mental's performances are a bonus. It's hardly so black and white that us loaning him has meant they go above us.

I meant mostly to do with the attendance. Being disheartened at that latest home 'performance' goes without saying.....without Hughesys late Walsall winner that would be no win in 5 home games (I think).

Today I have formed the belief that this club's days are numbered.....just a town full of plastic manc, plastic footy fans.

There is a reason why we are in this division and that is to do with attendances. Well one of the factors

There is a reason why we are in this division and that is to do with attendances. Well one of the factors

attendances have always been low for the last 6 or 7 years....

maybe its got something to do with the :censored: performances we seem to put in at home,and the only thing we are consistant at....is being inconsistant.

the table has bleak reading now with hudders and tranny almost catching us up and stockport courtesey of a poor decision to loan them davies now ahead of us, 6 points off 2nd

Its easy to say it was a poor decision when he scores a hatrick but if he comes back in January back to form and brimming with confidence he'll be like a new signing. I agree with Sheridan saying he needed a change of scenery and there was little point in him kicking his heels here particularly with the absence of the reserve team.

think you are right the amigos need to have lots of patience i hope, with the poor attendance and lethargic performance and the poor state of the ground it would be so easy to give up the ghost.

The TTA might aswell just keep charging ridiculous prices, because the mugs like me here will turn up even if we play :censored:e everyweek like we are doing, theres noway any floating fans will be back following todays game. Id rather see cheaper season tickets, rather than random offers benefitting non fans. If we were as :censored: away as we are at home i would hope the club would be putting on free coaches to the next game. Rewarding the fans just isnt very Oldham though.

The TTA might aswell just keep charging ridiculous prices, because the mugs like me here will turn up even if we play :censored:e everyweek like we are doing, theres noway any floating fans will be back following todays game. Id rather see cheaper season tickets, rather than random offers benefitting non fans. If we were as :censored: away as we are at home i would hope the club would be putting on free coaches to the next game. Rewarding the fans just isnt very Oldham though.

Thing is though lordy, as you know, we arent as :censored: away from home, away days are the current salvation of being a latics fan... I have said it before, I really pity those who only get to see us at home, god they must think we are crap...

Whats the answer? Who knows, I can only think it is amentality starting from the top... we are just crap at being expected to win, any time we have our backs to the wall we pull it off...

We aint getting out of this league until a serious attitude change happens.... the only thing to cling on to is that if we do somehow manage to scuff into the playoffs, that we will probably be the underdogs.... Happy Days!

Edited by BigfinLatic