I feel sorry for TTA

What a poor, miserable performance. Ling had a team well organised, played well and moved into spaces and attacked.

We had a shambles.

How many more lines ups.....???

Hughes Alexander

Hughes Davies

Hughes Byfield

O'Grady Hughes

O'Grady Hughes

Alexander and ????

Who is next?

The thing is though is that more often than not we don't know what Craig Davies we are going to get he is so hot and cold he banged in a hat trick today thats what he can do. But he is also just as likely to miss a hatful of sitters and get himself sent off for no good reason.

To be honest I thought our problems today lie further back in midfield Whittaker went missing big time in the second half he has to start putting his foot in more, Allot was doing two jobs in the second half. Secondly I wonder about the mentality of some of the squad they need to give themselves a good long look in the mirror and ask do they want promotion because if you go one up against a team in the bottom 4 you have to turn the screw on them and make their lives a misery. We didn't do that today and let them back in the game they could even have won it.

Edited by GlossopLatic

The thing is though is that more often than not we don't know what Craig Davies we are going to get he is so hot and cold he banged in a hat trick today thats what he can do. But he is also just as likely to miss a hatful of sitters and get himself sent off for no good reason.

To be honest I thought our problems today lie further back in midfield Whittaker went missing big time in the second half he has to start putting his foot in more, Allot was doing two jobs in the second half. Secondly I wonder about the mentality of some of the squad they need to give themselves a good long look in the mirror and ask do they want promotion because if you go one up against a team in the bottom 4 you have to turn the screw on them and make their lives a misery. We didn't do that today and let them back in the game they could even have won it.

Midfield is the problem....We haven't bloody got one!!!!!!!

We play with two wingers every flamin week and what attacking threat does it give us...you can count on one hand the amount of decent crosses put in during our last three home games and we have to change it!!!

We need an extra man in the middle and have been crying out for it for months..we get over run in midfield week after week after week with absolutely no change to our system.

When Jones is fit we have to try wing backs......Jones or Lee on the left and Eardley or Smalley on the right.

Stam, Gregan (when fit) and Hazell as the back three and give Taylor a free role in front of Maher and Allot where he can be more involved, help us keep the ball, and support the front two.

It's not flamin rocket science but we HAVE to try something different at home because these predictable tactics are clearly not working.

This is a very competitive league this year and although you could say 12 from the last 18 is a good return but the top teams are slowly getting away from us because we're drawing too many games against teams we should beat.

Everybody can see the problem...Why can't Shez!!!!!!

Midfield is the problem....We haven't bloody got one!!!!!!!

We play with two wingers every flamin week and what attacking threat does it give us...you can count on one hand the amount of decent crosses put in during our last three home games and we have to change it!!!

We need an extra man in the middle and have been crying out for it for months..we get over run in midfield week after week after week with absolutely no change to our system.

When Jones is fit we have to try wing backs......Jones or Lee on the left and Eardley or Smalley on the right.

Stam, Gregan (when fit) and Hazell as the back three and give Taylor a free role in front of Maher and Allot where he can be more involved, help us keep the ball, and support the front two.

It's not flamin rocket science but we HAVE to try something different at home because these predictable tactics are clearly not working.

This is a very competitive league this year and although you could say 12 from the last 18 is a good return but the top teams are slowly getting away from us because we're drawing too many games against teams we should beat.

Everybody can see the problem...Why can't Shez!!!!!!

he more than likely can see the problem,but as said on a previous post and thread he would have to admit hes wrong and he wont do that..

he will bemoan our luck and say players arent trying and we havent got a natural leader on the pitch and so on and so on,but do naff all about it..

the cycle continues and before you know it were not in the top six and were trying for a playoff spot again before finally falling away with 6 weeks to go.....

until shez grows some cahooneys and stands by his comments and threats we shall just carry on in this way.

latics have always played better football over the years with to wingers.....he just needs to find a new neil adams and rick holden.

latics have always played better football over the years with to wingers.....he just needs to find a new neil adams and rick holden.

Wingers are ok for me - i want to see a centre midfielder who is capable of coming for the ball and making things happen - as i said to a few at the start of the season DW is not good enough and Allott is not making the same impression as he did last year - though saying that i thought he had his best game for a while yesterday.

WE NEED A BLOODY CREATIVE MIDFIELDER!