Headers!

We've scored 4 all season.

Mental toughness Shez yep, growing some bollocks to get in where it hurts as well. Where the hell was Plan A yesterday? That was head and shoulders our worst performance of the season, we were lethargic, and anyone who tells me Hughes wasn't disinterested again is a cock! Byfield played well for a 20 minute spell in the first half and young Greg deserved better, oh and why the hell did Eardley try and curl that free-kick?

Said I'd give you 'til Chrimble Shez, times up - clinging to 6th place can't beat 3 very poor teams at home and all the while we can't hit a cow's arse with a banjo OUR player is bagging a hat-trick to take Stockport above us. Deplorable.

Not interested in happy clappers, wake up and smell the coffee, this team is going nowhere, teams like Hudds will be well past us by the end of next month. The Mongs and Leicester are disappearing over the horizon and Leeds will improve. Mid-Table beckons, why? Because I'm a realist and I know how the story ends. Seen it too many times before....

Edited by oafcprozac

cant do defensive headers never mind attacking ones!!!

been saying for last couple year best way to beat us is to but a big man up front and whack balls in the air from set pieces to him. Twice again from set plays they should have scored goals

We've scored 4 all season.

Mental toughness Shez yep, growing some bollocks to get in where it hurts as well. Where the hell was Plan A yesterday? That was head and shoulders our worst performance of the season, we were lethargic, and anyone who tells me Hughes wasn't disinterested again is a cock! Byfield played well for a 20 minute spell in the first half and young Greg deserved better, oh and why the hell did Eardley try and curl that free-kick?

Said I'd give you 'til Chrimble Shez, times up - clinging to 6th place can't beat 3 very poor teams at home and all the while we can't hit a cow's arse with a banjo OUR player is bagging a hat-trick to take Stockport above us. Deplorable.

Not interested in happy clappers, wake up and smell the coffee, this team is going nowhere, teams like Hudds will be well past us by the end of next month. The Mongs and Leicester are disappearing over the horizon and Leeds will improve. Mid-Table beckons, why? Because I'm a realist and I know how the story ends. Seen it too many times before....

Mid table beckons because that would be a fair reflection of our teams ability. For all of the talk around our 'big squad' Once again yesterday we were in the same position as 12 months ago...allesandra and smalley coming off the bench - oh and that big useless lump who had 1 opportunity in the last minute to attack 1 of the few crosses that were sent in the box - but he decided to stay away from it and leave it alone!